HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ctkenjr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ctkenjr

Ken and i were in the midst of a trade over a month ago and haven't heard from him in awhile...................good trader and i hope he is ok..............has anyone been in touch?

Jake

His profile shows that he was last logged in here on 10/01/2013. Have you tried sending him a PM or an email?

Comment

Tried to PM him......................but will give email a try. He doesn't owe me anything, I was just worried that something happened. Will let yiu know.
      Thanks,Jake

Comment

No email address..............sent visitor's message last night

Jake

Comment

ken is just really busy with teaching and family stuff. we talk over the phone every couple of days and all is good with him
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

This site is awesome.....a member doesn't post for a few weeks and someone wonders about their well-being.

Family!!
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Thanks Tim. Glad to hear he's ok.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Tim......thanks for response............glad to hear all is ok.

Jake

Comment

Working...
                X