searching my trades....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching my trades....???

Is there a way to search my past trades to see if I traded certain card(s)?? If I can't personally, can one of the thread owners do it for me?? I'm searching for any "playball" cards I traded (1940 Playball). I have a current trade in the works but I can find these two cards anywhere, so i'm thinking I may have traded them. For my sanity, I'd like to know if they're listed in any of my trades without looking at each one individually, which would take about 145 days to do.
    Thx
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Click on the "Trade" tab at the top of any page in between Account and Community and then click "My Trades" on the left.
    All your trades should show up once you click "My Trades"

ยป Trade manager

Trade Manager Home

Create A Trade

My Trades
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Its going to take you a while, sorry.

That is the only way

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I thought there might be a way for an admin to search the database by keyword.

Thx anyways.
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post

I thought there might be a way for an admin to search the database by keyword.

Thx anyways.

I thought so too when the trade manager/feedback was first put in but I have to go page by page and trade by trade also.

Comment

Yeah sorry that is the only way to search it. That was the way the trade manager was created.

Comment

Working...
            X