This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on?

Posts are disappearing. Trades are disappearing.

Jerry,
    we have someone looking into it.

Have you received any error messages when trying to post?

If you have please copy and paste and post it here so we can see them.

Thanks
    Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Try hitting refresh and see if that solves the problem.

Comment

Deleting problem

When I tried to delete a few PM's got this message

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

Also got notification that Jason gave me a positive rating today , but never arrived...............please help
        Jake

Rating arrived, but still can not delete old messages.
        Last edited by Jake; 02-12-2014, 06:48 AM. Reason: Rating arrived

Comment

No error messages. Trades, posts and PM's just disappear.

Comment

I posted a trade the other day and got two PM messages that a trade was created....only one shows up in the mngr.
            I've been using refresh alot lately.
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

The site as a whole has been a little wonky the past few days. Yesterday, I couldn't click any of the header links (Forums, Products, etc), and the only way I could get to the forum was to send myself the address in an email and copy/paste it. Today, on the forums, it shows me as needing to log in, but when I actually go to a thread, I am good to go. I am not getting any error messages or anything like that.

Hope this helps with diagnosing any site issues.
              PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Jake,
                I have received that same message and just now while trying to quote your post it will not allow me to and shows me as logged out.
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I got the expired token notice as well but the refresh was enough to set everything straight... but luckily I had copied my post as it came back clear and I would have lost all of the work put into the post. Hope all is well for everyone else and this is a minor hiccup

SGC
                  Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

I have sent an email to Mike to check this out. Sorry about the inconvenience. Give us a few days to get everything back to normal. Will update everyone later. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                      I have sent an email to Mike to check this out. Sorry about the inconvenience. Give us a few days to get everything back to normal. Will update everyone later. Thanks.
                      No worries, I don't think anyone is wigging out yet. Just trying to give the admins as much info as we can to assist in getting things figured out!
                      PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Working...
                      X