This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logged in, but not logged in???

Shows login at the top, but when I navigate away from the main forum page, Im logged in again. A little confusing....

I log in on the main screen, and it still shows me not logged in
    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jackson0114

Yeah, the entire site is acting a little weird right now. For the most part, using your refresh button liberally helps clear things up. Admins are letting site owners know and they are investigating whats going on.
    PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

We're on top of the issues and are working to correct things as soon as possible.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
        We're on top of the issues and are working to correct things as soon as possible.
        Thanks guys

Comment

The inbox was a little weird as I could not get to the 1 unread message for the longest time... finally it came up and was well worth the work to get to Padres being offered to the new guy
          Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

Thought it was just me this is happening to. Good to know it's not and hope things are back to normal soon.
            Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Keep getting this message when I try to send PM or post I this category.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Keep getting this message when I try to send PM or post I this category.

I love the "token" warning

I get that a few times

WTH are tokens???

Everyone please just keep refreshing every page when you are moving around in the forums and when checking your pm's.

It is being looked into.
                Last edited by thebighurt035; 02-14-2014, 11:48 AM.
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

It is all about the refresh.... I just logged in and it welcomed me and then when it re-directed, I was not logged in...then I refreshed and I was suddenly a moderator... HAHAHA
                  Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

I'm logged in, then I'm told to login or register. Can't post anything on a thread or create a new thread. I had these problems yesterday and today. Just can't do anything on the baseball forum (haven't tried any other).

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                      I'm logged in, then I'm told to login or register. Can't post anything on a thread or create a new thread. I had these problems yesterday and today. Just can't do anything on the baseball forum (haven't tried any other).
                      Rodney please try refreshing every page.
                      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Please only post issues in this thread. They are trying to keep a running tally. Please do not start any more threads on the issues. Post them here instead...

http://community.cardboardconnection...lems-here.html

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                        X