X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

To Anyone,

Is this site still having problems? I can't log in at all. Please let me know when this issue is corrected. The only way you can inform me is through email,

miuraohana@sbcglobal.net

Thank you,
    Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Originally posted by hayn View Post
    To Anyone,

Is this site still having problems? I can't log in at all. Please let me know when this issue is corrected. The only way you can inform me is through email,

miuraohana@sbcglobal.net

Thank you,
    Toshi

Try refreshing after logging in, that should show you logged in.

If you are posting here that means you are logged in.

We have someone working on the problems and will post any updates as they come.

Roy

PS: Even for pm's after clicking on your notifications and it does not show a pm please hit your browsers refresh and it should show up.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I have experienced some bumps, but refreshing seems to be the ticket in almost every instance.
      Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

Working...
      X