Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With This Site Anyways????????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's With This Site Anyways????????????

First we can't log on as it says we are then my PM;s returns have gone south and have people emailing today and asking why I never returned their PM;s can't answer them if I didn't get them.
    Is Admin trying to correct this problem as I see a lot of traders asking the same questions.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Terry,
    we have someone working on it.

You need to refresh just about every page that you go on,even when you login you need to refresh the page and it will show that you are signed in.

Same thing with accessing your pm's, you need to refresh the page all the time.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Yes this issue is being worked on. The thread is the site announcements forum points out all the issues and that we are working on it.

Comment

I moved the thread to staff questions.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thks guys for the update so we are all the same page here.
          Terry
          Old Bear

Comment

Refresh brings everything forward. I have been on the last couple of days and have not had any problems as long as I continue to refresh.
            Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

The refresh issue seems to be fixed for a lot of the members. Please check the thread below for more details and post any responses there.

http://community.cardboardconnection...ng-issues.html

Comment

Working...
              X