Error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message

Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

I keep getting the above message...........any ideas?

Im not sure why you are getting that message. Best guess I would say is delete all browsing history and cache from your web browser. Then close window box. Then open again. That should fix the problem. Most of the time it does.

Comment

Still getting message...............did as you said. Never had problem before. I am signed on but get message when I try to move to baseball forum messages. Got on announcements ok.

Comment

What web browser are you using?

Comment

Internet Explorer.............now this time I got this far without message..............I will try to get a forum

Comment

I use Google Chrome at work and home and never had these issues. Let me know if it doesnt clear up and work for you next time.

Comment

I keep getting the same thing. Hope things will get fixed soon because I am working on a couple of trades and the messages keep messing things up.

Comment

I will message the IT guy to look into it.

Comment

Now I can't sign in.......changed passwords and went directly to sign in and it failed have no idea what to do

Comment

Did you click on the save password option when you log in? The only thing I can think it can be is if you clicked that option. Since you changed your password on acct, if you delete all the web browser browsing history, password, and cache that should fix the issue.

Comment

Must be me...............since the change, I am having problems. I will keep trying ...........got on now

Comment

I am still getting the error message when I try to check my messages. Hope I do not lose any good trades.

Comment

The IT guy got back to me and is asking to see a screenshot. Are both of you using Internet Explorer? Also what version of the web browser you are using are you on? Can you send me screenshot next time you get the error message. Email it to me at key2win@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

I just signed on and got the same error message - Error-x contact administrator . Also using IE.

Comment

Shows the same thing for me too. Shows I'm not logged in when I log in and get an error message,yet when I click on a forum/thread it shows that I am logged in. Re-logging in or clearing my cookies does nothing. I also use IE.
                              Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

Working...
                              X