Continue to get error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continue to get error message

Maybe this will go through - still get error message and can't log off.

Jim,
    what is the error message?
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Jim, I got your PM on SCF. I forwarded that to the IT guy and hopefully he can solve the issue. I know this is annoying since this has been affecting a lot of members. Im sorry I cant personally fix the issue, but I am trying my best to contact the person who can.

Comment

Let's see if I can reply without the error message.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
          Jim,
          what is the error message?
          Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. (error_x)"

This post will probably go through but I can't seem to get on site for regular business.

Comment

Jim - I am glad it is working for you now. I sent you a PM on SCF on how to remove Bing toolbar from your computer.

Comment

Kerwin, got it, thanks a whole bunch for all your help.
              Jim

Comment

Great to hear Jim. Sorry again for all the issues you had to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                  Great to hear Jim. Sorry again for all the issues you had to deal with.
                  No problem, just glad we got it all straighten out. I guess the only remaining question for the IT is why was only IE affected? All the other sites are still good with IE. BTW I just made a trade here

Comment

I am not sure on that. He is looking into it. I am guessing it has something to do with the coding? Now if only the trade manager can get created so we can add that back on here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                      I am not sure on that. He is looking into it. I am guessing it has something to do with the coding? Now if only the trade manager can get created so we can add that back on here soon.
                      Yup, hope so.

Comment

Working...
                      X