How to remove a trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove a trade?

Had a trade with "Sound Cards" over a year ago. I never received my end and he never saw or heard from (posts) again. I hit trade complete thinking that would get rid of it, but I guess until he hits trade complete it will remain. I am tired of seeing this trade there as a reminder of getting screwed. Is this something an administrator can do (remove the trade)?
    Thanks, Rob
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

I have 3 trades that were mutually cancelled for one reason or another and they are on my trade manager for over a year..........really should be some way to delete things like this.

Jake

Comment

There's not. That feature wasn't added to the Trade Manager. I think everyone probably has at least1 or 2 of those ugly reminders hanging around.

I would NEVER mark a trade complete if you haven't received your end.

Comment

I can see if I can terminate the trade (not sure I can since you marked it complete already)but even that will remain there for ever and ever and ever
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
          Had a trade with "Sound Cards" over a year ago. I never received my end and he never saw or heard from (posts) again. I hit trade complete thinking that would get rid of it, but I guess until he hits trade complete it will remain. I am tired of seeing this trade there as a reminder of getting screwed. Is this something an administrator can do (remove the trade)?
          Thanks, Rob
          Can you please give me the trade agreement #?

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

To my fellow forum members,

I too had this very same issue. I brought this up and it was handled in this way. The Moderator simply labeled the trade as terminated. I am fine with that. This termination label does not delete it from your trade site, but at least it looks much better than an open trade. I hope this helps.

Toshi
            I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Like I said earlier, I think this guy disappeared. Don't know if there is a way to see when he last posted, but I haven't seen a post in over a year.

Thanks for the help, Rob

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
              Can you please give me the trade agreement #?
              I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
              (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post

Like I said earlier, I think this guy disappeared. Don't know if there is a way to see when he last posted, but I haven't seen a post in over a year.

Thanks for the help, Rob
                Sound Cards

CCW Rookie

Last Activity: 11-21-2013 09:16 AM

Comment

I was able to terminate the TA.

Comment

Still shows, but at least shows as terminated. Thanks, Rob
                    Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                    I was able to terminate the TA.

Comment

Working...
                    X