Anyone hear from Bluejayfan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear from Bluejayfan

It's now been 2 months since we made trade and I haven't heard from him. I received my cards and have no complaints, but I would like to close trade and exchange ratings. Have tried to PM him with no response. Any news would be appreciated.

thanks,Jake

My error...................meant to ask if anyone has heard from BluejayFan, not "here".
    My HS English teacher would not be happy. In fact, my fifth grade teacher wouldn't be happy either!!
    Last edited by Jake; 05-28-2014, 11:22 AM. Reason: Hear not here!!

Sorry it shows he hasnt logged on here since 4/5/14. Have no other information.

Comment

MY TRADE with him is still open...............what is procedure to close trade. Do I just wait till I hear from him?

Thanks for help,
      Jake

Comment

Do you have the trade id number? I can go into the trade manager and put complete on his end.

Comment

Trade # 4626...........................thanks,Jake

Comment

It is done now.

Comment

Still shows up as accepted..........................Jake

Comment

When you click on the trade ID, summary shows both received. Unfortunately the person who created the trade manager did not include coding that lets us manual move it to complete. I can terminate the trade for you so it shows terminated, but will still show up on your trade queue.

Comment

That's fine.................if he comes back we can exchange ratings

Jake

Comment

Working...
                  X