Question on rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on rules

Did I read correctly that you can not sell unopened product?

I was wondering what the reasoning is behind this?

Also I understand that there doesn't really have to be a reason, Rules are Rules
    but I was just curious?

And does this apply to trading as well?
    http://s30.photobucket.com/user/joshuarhoads/library/

This is just my opinion...

I was thinking that it has to do with protecting members from scams.

It is possible to search packs for GU & Autos & then sell the remaining packs to unsuspecting people. It is also possible to open packs, swap hits & reseal them.

It is also possible for a legitimate seller to be accused of those things if a buyer doesn't get what they had hoped to get.

It just seems to be wise to say "I have this card numbered xx/xx & here's a scan".

As I said, this is just my opinion. I can contact an admin & see if one of them can give you a better answer.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

I guess that would make sense. No big deal on contacting an admin,

Thanks for the reply.
      http://s30.photobucket.com/user/joshuarhoads/library/

Comment

Glad to help.
        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Dave is right. We're just trying to protect everyone as much as possible. We realize that most people would sell unopened products legitimately, but some can have other plans.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
          X