Rookie? Am I still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie? Am I still?

Just wondered what I needed to do to get that ugly yellow "rookie" stamp off my name. I'm over 10 feedback and over 200 posts. I'm no old timer, but perhaps I have nearly earned my keep. If not, that's ok too.
    20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

You need 10 unique positive feedbacks ( from10 different traders)

You have 11 positive fb's but 4 are from the same trader.

Soon grasshopper soon...

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I'll swap some TTMs with you if you want. Make you one step closer to not being a rookie!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I've been setting my dups aside. When I get a few more, you will be at the top of my list!
        20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

I may be able to help you out too. Will send you a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X