Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
    I see your point.

I just tried going to your site and it gave me the same warning that I get here when I tried it with google chrome.

Can you maybe try and remove the Cardboard Connection Banner and see if you still get the warning?

Roy
    I just tried to remove the link and it didn't work. I then removed the picture also and it still didn't work. I'm guessing it has to get updated at some point? As soon as the problem is resolved, I'll be happy to re-insert the banner & link

Comment

Anyone else having issues?

Comment

My work anti-virus picked up this malware/virus from Cardboard Connection via Explorer:
        Mal/ExpJS-BP
        Mal/ExpJS-BH Description

"Mal/ExpJS-BH is a malicious threat, which easily infiltrates your system and then proceeds to show you pop-ups that might end up infecting your system. It can enter your computer through lot of places, but most commonly alongside freeware applications. It is also pretty good at hiding from antivirus solutions. From then on the real fun starts. The threat will proceed to take over your browser completely. From then on it will start displaying an abundance of annoying pop-ups, which won’t leave you alone even for a second. It will lead you to malicious places, which might end up infecting your computer and destroying it completely. This obviously is a danger and you should make sure you remove it as quickly as possible."

Needless to say, my activity here will be next to nothing until I do not get the warning.
        --Jeff

Comment

Mal/ExpJS-BH Description

Mal/ExpJS-BH refers to Web pages that have been injected with a malicious JavaScript that is associated with what is presently starting to be recognized as the Glazunov Exploit Kit. Like the Redkit Exploit Kit, this is one of the many newer exploit kits that are attempting to dethrone what remains without question the main exploit kit on the market, the Black Hole Exploit Kit. These malicious exploit kits are often associated with JavaScript Trojans that are specifically designed to force computer users to become exposed to the malicious Web page containing the exploit kit. Mal/ExpJS-BH is one of these types of malware attacks.

Essentially, criminals create attack websites that contain an exploit kit to attack visitors' computers. These are essentially malware infections designed to attempt to take advantage of a large number of known vulnerabilities in the infected computer's computer in order to infect it with malware. However, the key to these attacks is actually forcing computer users to visit the websites containing the exploit kit. That is where Mal/ExpJS-BH and other JavaScript Trojans come in.

Typically criminals can compromise a legitimate website so that it will redirect computer users to an attack website containing the exploit kit. Legitimate websites can be compromised in a variety of ways, but this typically occurs because the affected website contains outdated software or is using weak passwords. Basically, a malicious iFrame is injected into the compromised website which, taking advantage of vulnerabilities in JavaScript, loads automatically in the background and forces the victim's Web browser to open the attack website containing the exploit kit.

How the Mal/ExpJS-BH JavaScript Trojan Goes One Step Beyond Other Similar Attacks

Mal/ExpJS-BH has caught the attention of PC security researchers because its redirect goes one step further in ensuring that victims are exposed to malicious content. The compromised website is not merely injected with a redirect Trojan. Rather, the entire website is compromised in some way. Tthe Mal/ExpJS-BH attack involves a JavaScript component that loads a remote PluginDetect or DeployJava libraries and another one that forces the target to load a JAR file located on a remote server. This JAR file is, of course, malicious and exposes the victim to an exploit kit and to other malicious content. Presently, Mal/ExpJS-BH is being used mostly to distribute Police Ransomware Trojans.
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I heard back from Mike today. He said the malware was an issue with vbulletin and is gone now. There is no trace of it anymore. He sent an email to google. Google has to review and take the warning of the search engines. He said it can take a few days up to a few weeks before it gets approved and back to normal. The site is safe to go on. Will update when I have more information. Thanks everyone.

Comment

The warning message should now be off across all programs. Please check and let me know. I know Google Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox is fine. Not sure on Safari.

Let me know if its good now for everyone.

Thx for being patient.

Comment

The warning has disappeared for me as well (Firefox). Great job to clear this up.

Bill
                Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

I just got on WITHOUT the WARNING, thanks.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

Comment

This is a big concern for me and hope everything is fixed.
                    Because I have a banner of this site on my website, It caused warning on my end as well.
                    I contacted my host and they said it's probably because I have the cardboardconnection banner on my site. Looks like they were right.

Comment

Yep everything is fixed now.

http://community.cardboardconnection...ormal-now.html

Comment

Working...
                      X