Question about Researching an Autograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Researching an Autograph

I am not a collector. A friend gave me an NFL Oakland Raiders visor that was signed by three players with their numbers. I have no idea how long ago. How would I begin to research who these players are? Thanks to anyone who can help.

In my humble opinion, sending out this hat to PSA/DNA will not only inform you that you have a legitamet sports memorabilia, it will or can obtain (With your permission) a grading and authentification. Another great company that happens to be the industry standard is Beckett. I wish you the best of luck!

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

You could Google the Numbers and see which players wore those numbers and if they match any of the signatures. Once you've done that, you can then determine, based on the popularity of the player, if it's worth the investment to have it certified/graded.

Comment

Thank you for your helpful ideas. I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
        X