Leave negative feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave negative feedback?

Didn't know where to post so just put it here.

I agree with a trade (I'm buying he is sending) with a new member here. I ask if he is on any other card forum, he says no and asked me. I send him links to them and they all have feedback, highest was 20 at the time. So he said he would be find to send cards first. We'll that was 5-28. 4 weeks now he hasn't been on since then and no response to the 2 PMs and 1 e-mail sent. Leave negative?

I moved this to the ask the staff forum.

Did you guys post a trade in our trade manager? If so what trade number is it? Also who is the member?

Comment

Didn't know there was a trade manager, thought it was like Blowouts feedback system. I sent you the PMs. PatchSnatcher.

Comment

Thanks. Let me look over the PM and I will get back to you in a few minutes.

Comment

I read the PM. Let me discuss this with Roy - the trade dispute manager. Since no trade was posted or agreed on the trade manager here, it was only done via PM. Patchsnatcher also hasnt logged on here in about 30 days. I will get back to you later on tonight with an answer. Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

Because you have more than 10+ feedback on other tradesites, I am upgrading you to member status instead of rookie status.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            I read the PM. Let me discuss this with Roy - the trade dispute manager. Since no trade was posted or agreed on the trade manager here, it was only done via PM. Patchsnatcher also hasnt logged on here in about 30 days. I will get back to you later on tonight with an answer. Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

Because you have more than 10+ feedback on other tradesites, I am upgrading you to member status instead of rookie status.
            Sounds good. Not sure why you would sign up post a few FS/FT threads then be gone the next day, maybe something happened IDK. Thats why I asked before doing anything. Will remember next time that there is a trade feature like a few other forums where you create a trade unlike blowout where the PMs are basically the trade feature.

wow, cool! thanks!

Comment

You're welcome. If you need help with the trade manager ever, feel free to either PM me or post on here and someone will be able to help you if Im not logged on at that time.

Comment

Since no trade agreement was made in the trade manager no feedback can be left by either member and since we have just learned that PatchSnatcher is banned on another trade site I will now ban him here.

I am glad that noone lost anything.

Roy

Ps: Please make sure to post a trade agreement for every trade.
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Elliot - Thanks for letting us know about this member.

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X