Bosh to Golden State Rumor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh to Golden State Rumor?

Read this on Yahoo.com-wow, not sure how long Biedrins is signed for but it seems like a bit much to part with such a talent unless Bosh is willing to resign with G.S. after this year. Then again, if G.S. can work Stephen Jackson into the package, thats another story!
    Bosh, Ellis, and Curry would be a nice youth core-any team in the west needs a dominant big man to compete at least for the next few years.

I dont know why Toronto would trade Bosh to Golden State unless they got Stephen Curry back in any trade package. I know next summer there is still a chance Bosh leaves and Toronto gets nothing in return. With all the moves Toronto did to build a better team around Bosh, I dont think he will be leaving next summer.

Comment

I don't see it, although Bosh has mentioned he probably wont stay, so it'd be better to get something rather than nothing

Comment

I highly doubt that Bosh would stay in GS after this year anyways, so I really don't see this working out...if I'm Golden State, unless you know 1000% that Bosh will stick around, pulling this trade is pointless.

If anything, Toronto would make out at least getting something for Bosh, whereas GS would give up guys for Bosh and then lose Bosh on top of it.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
        X