Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Will Dwight Howard Play Next Season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Will Dwight Howard Play Next Season?

Everyday its a different story. Its actually kind of sad and childish the way this is playing out now. And we all thought Lebron was bad. First he doesnt want to leave. Then he does. Then he requests trade. Then he doesnt know. Then he opts in before he gets traded to the Lakers. Then he gets his head coach and general manager fired. Then he asks for a trade again. Then he wants to file a complaint against the Magic saying they blackmailed him into signing the opt in for this season and wants to be a free agent right now. LOL!

Well after the Nets took Joe Johnson today, it is very unlikely Dwight will end up with the Nets.

What do you think he will be playing next season?
    Atlanta Hawks
    10.00%
    Brooklyn Nets
    30.00%
    Dallas Mavericks
    0.00%
    Los Angeles Lakers
    30.00%
    New York Knicks
    10.00%
    Orlando Magic
    10.00%
    Other
    10.00%

I still think the Nets have a chance. If they trade Brooks, Lopez, Wallace, Humphries, and 1st round picks, the Magic may just bite the bullet. Houston can't make a great offer now that they used all those picks and didn't really get much. Lakers won't trade Bynum and Gasol is not a good tradepiece to build around. Warriors won't deal Curry and David Lee or Andrew Bogut doesn't really do much for the Magic. To be honest, if I'm Orlando I try to trade with ATL for Al Horford and Jeff Teague.

Comment

Nets.......

Comment

It is like Shaq all over again for the Magic. Last time they attempted to rebound by getting Grant Hill (epic failure due to injuries) and Tracy McGrady. We will see what they do this time.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Nets!!!!!!! they look like they are putting a decent squad together//
          All contest sponsored by Halssports courtesy of Ocanseco55
          link to quality certified HOF autographed material!
          http://stores.ebay.com/borr59

Comment

I could see him playing on "Basketball Wives". He would add a totally new dimension of drama to the show.

Comment

Comment

Nets for sure
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Nets have nothing to trade. With the Wallace and Johnson signing that pretty much takes them out. I say he is back in orlando

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Howard isn't staying in Orlando. That ship has sailed. He's moving on, but is just a matter of what Orlando wants in return. Nets still are in it (I think ORL rejects them just to spite Howard) b/c Wallace, Humphries, and Lopez can all be used in sign-and-trade deals since they are all free agents. Add brooks and 1st round picks and it is an offer to at least be considered.

Comment

Latest news for today has the Nets and Lakers as the frontrunners. Magic prefer to get Bynum rather than Lopez, but Lakers dont want to take back additional salary and want Dwight to sign extension. This is going to be a long process. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by leiber88 View Post
                        Howard isn't staying in Orlando. That ship has sailed. He's moving on, but is just a matter of what Orlando wants in return. Nets still are in it (I think ORL rejects them just to spite Howard) b/c Wallace, Humphries, and Lopez can all be used in sign-and-trade deals since they are all free agents. Add brooks and 1st round picks and it is an offer to at least be considered.
                        I hope you are right and its the Nets

Can't wait for the Dwight cancer to eat the Nets apart from the inside out, and for the first time he quits on his team

Dwight Howard will fit in great with the clown Jay Z. I hope he never wins a single playoff game, let alone championship. And of course Orlando has to get Kris Kardashian-Humphries in the deal.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Orlando until 2013, then he'll head to Cleveland in free agency to form the new super team of Howard/Irving/Waiters.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                          Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Per Real GM. Jeremy your team better not help the Nets get Dwight. Dont know why they would even want Humphries on their team.

The Magic and Nets are making progress on a Dwight Howard trade, as the Cavaliers have emerged as the needed third team.

Cleveland would acquire Kris Humphries in a sign-and-trade.

The Nets would send a re-sign Brook Lopez and a collection of future first round picks for Howard.

Comment

I read that Cleveland would do it if they got a draft pick out of the deal. Makes sense for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X