X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks Sign Joel Przybilla

Bucks sign free agent C Przybilla - Yahoo! Sports

He is a decent backup center.

MILWAUKEE (AP) -- The Milwaukee Bucks have signed free-agent center Joel Przybilla, maintaining an offseason push to beef up their frontcourt.

The 7-foot-1 Przybilla returns to Milwaukee for his second stint with the Bucks after beginning his career with the franchise.

The ninth overall pick in the 2000 NBA draft by Houston, Przybilla was dealt to Milwaukee in a draft-night deal in exchange for Jason Collier and a future first-round pick.

The 32-year-old Przybilla has averaged 4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 580 career games split between Milwaukee, Atlanta, Portland and Charlotte.

He's only 32? lol

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      He's only 32? lol
      I thought I had a 1992 Hoops card of him
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I think he came out in the 00-01 season. One of the worst draft classes ever. LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X