Is this jersey legit? Need info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this jersey legit? Need info.

So I just purchased this signed Lebron James 2007 Team USA jersey from a guy online for $450. Already for the price I was thinking something isn't right. I ask the guy if he had the certificate of authenticity but he didn't . However the jersey has the numbered UDA sticker on it,which is registered on the upper deck website. After seeing that I was feeling much better and decided to purchase it. In picture #2, the hologram beside the numbered UDA is a Steiner hologram.

So my questions are.. 1) Why would there be a UDA and a steiner hologram? What do you think? Is this jersey and signature real? . 2) does it matter it didn't come with the certificate? Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Zamboniguy; 03-22-2015, 05:18 PM.

Can a mod please move this thread to Basketball Talk under the Hobby section. Thanks

Comment

I moved it for you bud.

No insight on the validity of the auto though unfortunately.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Cant tell if its authentic, but without a COA I would not take someone's word for it. Usually there are only one hologram, not sure why 2 are on there.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          Cant tell if its authentic, but without a COA I would not take someone's word for it. Usually there are only one hologram, not sure why 2 are on there.
          Ya weird. But when I do enter that upper deck authenticity code on the upper deck site., it's shows that actually jersey I think.

Comment

Working...
          X