Von Miller arrested after missing court date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller arrested after missing court date

ABC Denver reports Broncos SLB Von Miller was arrested Sunday for failing to appear in court.
    Per court records, an arrest warrant was issued January 2 after Miller missed a December 31 court date on October traffic charges. It's an extremely immature mistake, but the charges are not serious. Nevertheless, it's a bad look for a player trying to get his four-game ban for violating the league's substance-abuse policy reduced. Miller is a special talent, but obviously doesn't have his act together off the field.

Source: ABC Denver
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

WHY, WHY, WHY???

As a person of fame, why do people whom are public figures whether actors/actress, political, athletes, and so on continue to get in trouble with the law? Individuals as such should take an extra step on preventing such notoriety! We normal, regular, salt of the earth people don't even come close in our lifetime to the type of trouble people of fame get into. I just don't get it, or I should say; "They just don't get it"!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X