Preseason Jets Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Jets Giants

How much more of this circus will continue in New York? First, I recall Rex Ryan proclaiming for three seasons that the Jets will be in the Superbowl. Last year, I waited for a mini clown car to drive up to the fifty yard line and see how many clowns would pop out the the clown car! Instead, we were treated to a absolute fiasco. Between Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow and the media.

Granted, Tim Tebow did nothing wrong. He did his job and performed the job he was given. But the media attention destroyed the franchise. Remember Santonio Holmes two years ago? How about the huge amount of turnovers, "The Butt Fumble"!

So, here we are, preseason. No one knows whom will start as the Jets Quarterback. Geno Smith, three interceptions, one safety, and he gets pulled out. Fourth quarter, Sanchez is in, gets a fumble and gets hit. Serious shoulder injury. Post game interview, Rex Ryan looks scared, looks desheveled, looks like a coach that's going to be fired. Then his very out of character answers standing sideways! NFL Network announced that the Jets is looking to sign Matt Leinart and John Beck. They have a better chance with Kurt Warner and Brett Favre with a running game handled by my all time favorite 2013 rookie "Leon Sandcastle"!

I don't know what to say about the Jets Franchise. As a professional bussiness, it seems they've lost control of the situation. This is where the owner needs to hire a consultation expert and get advice now in what seriously needs to be done. It's possible that the next act to follow is someone being blown out of the cannon. Only time will tell.
    Last edited by hayn; 08-25-2013, 09:47 AM.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

The Jets are fortunate that their 4th string QB is as good as their 1st string. Not many NFL teams have that kind of depth at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtexasbreaks View Post
      The Jets are fortunate that their 4th string QB is as good as their 1st string. Not many NFL teams have that kind of depth at QB.

Yes, your insight is absolutle accurate! Now we all must wait and see what the Jets next step would be.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X