Panini Customer Service Confusion Dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini Customer Service Confusion Dilema

Okay a few months ago I bought 2 boxes of Panini Prestige Basketball ,they cost me 49 each about $110 for both . Began to open them same night ,as I tore the Celo off the box I had a weird feeling . Wouldnt you know it packs in the celo sealed boxes were opened with topps cards and b.s. advertisement security sensors etc. I tried to take back to Target next day , they told me sorry if there open cant do it.

So I bought packs for a few months then I buy 2 boxes $19 of 2016 contenders football , Celo was on box flawless .. I examined very close .. Guess what same thing so I tried to take back ..nope . Then I somehow stumbled on a youtube video where a kid got damaged cards returned . So I call Panini they tell me send the receipt,box topp in after you feel out a request online. So long story short I do all that I upload a tracking # to the open request case form and still havent heard nothing. its been like damn near 3 months ,, the tracking # shows it delivered ,,do you think it was waste of time and money to ship or has anyone had positive result from this sort of dilema?

Thanks alot just kinda confused on this topic...

I have heard horror stories of people who buy those blaster boxes from Target or Walmart and the same thing that happened to you happened to them. There are some dishonest sad people who buy them, open them, and reseal them with shrink wrap and pit literally crap cards/early 90s cards in there. Target takes it back since its still sealed to their eyes and that person has a receipt. This is one of the main reasons why I refuse to buy any retail cards/boxes.

Please let us know if Panini does anything to help you out. I have a feeling that Panini may say that is on the retailer (Target/Walmart) since they are the ones who sold the product/box. Good luck and hope they make it up to you.

Comment

WOW!!

That sucks!

As previously stated, I've only heard of this. But I have never had a problem with retail stuff. Sometimes I can see that somebody has searched through all of the packs on the shelf, but I've never opened packs with junk cards from another manufacturer.

Let us know how this turns out.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
      X