Chicago Bears Training Camp !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Bears Training Camp !!!!

My Son, Wife and I recently attended Bears training camp. We have gone in previous years but haven't been there for the last three years.
    We all had a blast and it's a great time. They have especially geared it a lot towards kids.
    They had Staley the Bear (mascot) there and bouncy houses and a kids training camp area where they get to run through their own obstacles and it's run by Bears staff plus they have there own autograph area. so if you have kids 4-16 they would really have a blast.
    Food there wasn't too awful expensive and they had cheap fan packs (1.00) and programs were 4.00.
    The only real problem we ran into was a guy yelling at my son to move so his kids could get autos (Mind you we had been waiting in our spot for an hour and he just walked up an they have a seperate area for kids and if your kid is one of the first 150 in camp in the morning they get a wristband and are given exclusive access to players in a roped off area) I'm all about it being for the kids but don't start yelling at my kid because he was patient enough to stand in line for an hour. Needless to say we had words!!!
    Overall I recommend this free adventure to all football fans as I've heard most camps are set up the same way!!! Go Bears!!!!!!
Working...
X