Too much cardboard!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much cardboard!!!

When do you say enough?? I have been a sports card collector since I was 12 or so, mainly hockey 23 years of collecting cards some trading, but mainly hoarding I have been told. I am at a point in life where I have focused my collecting on certain players , but still have boxes of cards that are very hard to part with. I did manage to part with some at card shows but purchased more of my main focus. So when is enough???

I have found getting married helps put pressure on you to say enough is enough....
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

That's the nice way of saying it!
      -----
      Andy
      Wants changing daily, inquire within!

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dirt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Hi think there's just too much products out there, made by too many companies. I think if every company would produce like 2 or 3 new products by sports by year, cards would be more rare, and would be easier to keep track of all the cards being made...
        Click on the image to see my trade/want list

Comment

It is never enough. I can't stop collecting, and don't plan on it. It is however a hobby and should not ever overtake the other important things in your life like family and friends. But this is for fun and you should do it as long as you can!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
          X