2014 WWE Spring Cleaning Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 WWE Spring Cleaning Releases

It has been several years since WWE did their annual Spring Cleaning releases. Due to the WWE losing $500K during 1 day, and their loss from the WWE Network and a supposedly bad television/cable deal, releases were bound to be made. Here are the list of 10 wrestlers released today.

Aksana
    Brodus Clay
    Camacho
    Curt Hawkins
    Drew McIntyre
    Evan Bourne
    Jinder Mahal
    JTG
    Theodore Long
    Yoshi Tatsu

I was surprised by Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre since they have been regulars - let alone jobbers getting beaten up all the time, but nonetheless, they have been active.

Brodus Clay surprised me, but not really because he really didn't have any role recently. I don't know what they were trying to do with his character.

The others have not been featured much, so it was no surprise.

I hear there may be a few more released within the next week.

Now, when are they going to get rid of the Punjabi Playboy? Khali is painful to watch - he can't wrestle since he can hardly move and it is hard to believe he can beat anyone with some athletic ability with simply a chop.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Most of the releases were wrestlers who were really lower tiered or not even on television. Nothing major.

Other wrestlers that have to go are Khali, Zack Ryder, Hornswoggle, El Torito, Brad Maddox, Adam Rose, David Otunga, Fandango, Heath Slater, Darren Young, Justin Gabriel, Xavier Woods, and Santino Marella.

Comment

Working...
      X