Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm finally starting to crack.... (The Baby's Progress) - THOMAS IS BORN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally starting to crack.... (The Baby's Progress) - THOMAS IS BORN!!!!!

Alright, up until now, I haven't really had the "excitement" of going to be a father. Well Amanda and I just had our second ultrasound appointment a couple days ago, and well, I was amazed at what I saw from the last time we were there just 2 weeks prior. The baby was about the size of a peanut before with no visible arms, legs, or head. We could see the heartbeat though which was very amazing. We were given the due date of 4-12-2011. My Spicoli side will try to get her to hold it in for an extra 8 days to have a 4-20 baby. Here's our ultrasound picture then.....

9-1-2010

Well this time we had 2 arms, 2 legs, and 1 head. No extra appendages yet. Hopefully will have 3 legs when we go in next time in about two more weeks I think. Not only did we get to see the baby actually starting to look like a baby, it was wiggling and moving around during the ultrasound. So we got to see all that too. Talk about really seeing something amazing! At that moment I fealt a little excitement start to grow. Here's the ultrasound pics from a couple days ago....

9-15-2010 Top View

9-15-2010 Side View

I'll keep this thread updated with the ongoing's of the big day!
    Last edited by Brads55; 04-12-2011, 08:39 PM.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Wait until Amanda is hooked up and you hear the baby having the hiccups. Are you going to be in the room during the birth? Do it, I did for all of my kids. It's amazing. I even got to cut the umbilical cord too. Pretty cool how another human can grow inside a woman.
    ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
    http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

Originally posted by hendricksis1 View Post
      Wait until Amanda is hooked up and you hear the baby having the hiccups. Are you going to be in the room during the birth? Do it, I did for all of my kids. It's amazing. I even got to cut the umbilical cord too. Pretty cool how another human can grow inside a woman.
      Its definitely amazing, the progress in just a short amount of time. I'll be there every step of the way
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Thx for the update Brad. Congrats again to both of you!!!

Comment

congrats buddy! it changes your life! I have a 19 month son and he's awesome, but a handful!

Enjoy your sleep while you can

Comment

LOL, thanks bro. I've been hearing that more and more from people with babies of their own.
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

One quick "?" - if the baby is due 4-12-2010 - how are you getting ultrasound pictures in September 2010 ???? Is this a scientific mystery???? Really, I think the "new dad to be" is a little (maybe a lot) nervous and/or excited and for got that his child will be arriving in 2011 NOT 2010. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S to you and your other half, hope ALL goes well.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                One quick "?" - if the baby is due 4-12-2010 - how are you getting ultrasound pictures in September 2010 ???? Is this a scientific mystery????
                LOL, touche, touche. Thanks for the heads up. All fixed now
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Congrats brother.....you will make a great father.
                  Randy
                  United States Air Force, Retired
                  ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                  balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                  with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Brad,when walking in the room and looking on that monitor one the best things your eyes have EVER seen? Wifey is 38 weeks today man,ANYTIME broski and my baby boy will be here,this is my first,that i know of,so i know how your feeling i was in your same spot a few months back.

Congrats again bro
                    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

congrats buddy!

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
                      but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
                        Brad,when walking in the room and looking on that monitor one the best things your eyes have EVER seen? Wifey is 38 weeks today man,ANYTIME broski and my baby boy will be here,this is my first,that i know of,so i know how your feeling i was in your same spot a few months back.

Congrats again bro
                        I couldn't imagine 38 weeks bro! We're at 12 weeks now. I'm hoping we have a baby boy too, but we won't know that until the next ultrasound. And yeah, seeing the ultrasound definitely does something to you!
                        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Guys ultrasounds are nice, but it's NOTHING like being there in the room to see your child come into this world, and see the happiness on the mothers face. Congratulations to both of you, y'all have a very exciting time about to come upon you. God Bless you and your families.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

Comment

That is cool that the two of you are going to have a son.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
                              That is cool that the two of you are going to have a son.
                              Thanks Michelle. We actually don't know the sex yet. Looks like we might be able to find out during our next doctors visit though. I've actually been trying to talk Amanda into not finding out the sex until its born, but she "Needs" to know the sex so she can buy the "appropriate colors" for the baby's room. LOL
                              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X