Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor

I am suppose to see the doctor tomorrow. I hope that things will work out. I hope that my jaw does not need a lot of work.

Michelle: you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

As always you're in Amanda and my thoughts and prayers. Hope all comes out ok as we wish it does!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Good luck Michelle. You will be in my prayers. Please let us know how it goes.

Comment

Thank you everybody. Good luck at the doctor Brad and Amanda.

Comment

I made it to the doctor today and it seemed a little depressing. He said that the only thing that might fix it was to break my jaw and wire my mouth shut for a month. He said that it may not work too well because my jaw joints are really worn out. I told I would thing about the surgery. I am not sure if I want to do it or not.

Comment

Ouch,
              sorry to hear and hope it all works out.

You will be in my prayers Michelle.

I went to the doctors today and he insisted I get a blood test because of the meds I am taking and having a low grade fever for the last 6 months didn't help.

Roy
              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thank you. I will pray for you also. How was your blood test. I hope that you will get better soon. Sounds like we both had a negative day at the doctors.

Comment

I will not get the results for a couple of days which really means a week.

At least my blood pressure was good and I avoided having the doc prescribing meds for that,lol

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Please keep us posted on what you opt to do Michelle!
                    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thank you everybody. I will be praying for everyone else also. Congrats on the news of the sex of the baby Brads55. I hope that you will get better soon thebighurt. I am having a hard time deciding on what I want to do about the surgery. I am not sure which is the lesser of the 2 evils at the moment.

Comment

Got a call today from the doctors office,they never have called before concerning blood tests (it didn't feel good),they would wait for me to call or after awhile they would send a letter.

Not good news ,don't feel like posting about it.

Michelle,
                        I hope and pray that everything works out for the best for you.

Thanks
                        Roy

Comment

Oh no. I am so sorry about what is going on about you. I wished that you could have gotten better news. I will pray for you. I hope that things will get better.

Michelle

Comment

wow....will be praying for healing for both of you and wisdom for you Michelle
                            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Thank you. At the moment I am against having the jaw surgery. I will be taking my time because it is a big decision. The stress is messing up my stomache again. I went my regular doctor and he did a Cat Scan because he thought I had a probable mass or anurism but it came back negative. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to deal with the stupid. The doctor has me on Nexium and Carafate and it helps some. I guess I have to do something with my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X