Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer for my daughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prayer for my daughter

    Please pray for my oldest daughter's (Meagan) health tomorrow (Thursday) as well as for my family. She will be having major surgery on her back tomorrow to correct her scoliosis. I will not be able to be there for her because she will be having the surgery out of town and I will need to stay home with the youngest daughter.
    Thanks,
    Eric
    Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

  • #2
    I hope, and pray, that all goes well. I know, as a parent, that this will be on your mind. However, turn it over to and put your faith in God and it'll make it easier on yourself.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      I hope, and pray, that all goes well. I know, as a parent, that this will be on your mind. However, turn it over to and put your faith in God and it'll make it easier on yourself.
      Thank-you for your prayers, I have turned it over to God and I know he will be there for my daughter and the family.
      Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

      Comment


      • #4
        Prayers going your way...

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank-you...
          Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

          Comment


          • #6
            will add her in my prayers hope she recovers fast
            http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
            Collecting Panthers and Lots more

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bobjah View Post
              will add her in my prayers hope she recovers fast
              Thank-you...
              Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow man, I couldn't imagine!! Hope all turns out well for your daughter and your family too!! Prayers headed your way! God bless.
                Currently looking for:
                Football: The Gronk!
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                Go Cats!!!

                Trade page:
                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Eric, I hope all goes well and will keep Meagan in our Prayers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                    Wow man, I couldn't imagine!! Hope all turns out well for your daughter and your family too!! Prayers headed your way! God bless.
                    Thank-you, we greatly appreciate the prayers.
                    Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                      Eric, I hope all goes well and will keep Meagan in our Prayers
                      Thank-you, we greatly appreciate the prayers.
                      Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey There

                        Wanted to wish you and your family the best of luck!

                        Take Care Joseph

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hello..good..buy View Post
                          Hey There

                          Wanted to wish you and your family the best of luck!

                          Take Care Joseph
                          Thank-you, we greatly appreciate the prayers.
                          Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good luck with everything. Your family will be in my prayers.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by key2win View Post
                              Good luck with everything. Your family will be in my prayers.
                              Thank you.
                              Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X