Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom

I hope that everyone will be able to pray for my Mom. She is having a hard standing and falling down. Thank you everyone.

Sorry to hear that.....hope things get better for her real soon!
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I hope so also. I guess it will take time. Thank you.

Comment

I hope, and pray, that she is able soon to get around without the constant danger of falling.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

I hope that things get better and she gets stronger and we will pray for her well being.

Comment

Thank you for the prayers. She was able to get worked in to the neurologist today instead of waiting until July 25. They are going to do some tests to see if there is anything is wrong. The prayers are starting to work.

Comment

hope all goes well...falling can be very dangerous...prayers sent!!
              BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

You got that right. Hope that whenever they do the tests that the doctor will be able to do something. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
                  I hope that everyone will be able to pray for my Mom. She is having a hard standing and falling down. Thank you everyone.
                  I will pray for your mom! I can absolutely relate to this issue. I average a fall twice a month. Our winters in Ohio can get very bad, I always fall in the winters. See if mom can use a walker at home. It's helped me a great deal!
                  I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

It seems that my mom is not doing so well tonight. She is having a hard time getting her feet to work to the places she has to go to.

Comment

Best wishes Michelle.
                      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Add my prayers Jake

Comment

The prayers are working, my mom is getting better. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Thank you everyone about the prayers. She is doing a lot better. This will be the last week of her physical therapy. The therapist said she has made a lot of improvements.

Comment

My family will pray for your mom!
                              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
                              X