Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom

My mom died this morning. She had pneumonia and COPD. Everyone was hoping that she would get better but God had other plans for her. She was hoping to come home for Christmas. This will be a special Christmas today knowing that my mom will be celebrating it more than anyone else in the family.

I am sorry to hear that Michelle. Very sad news. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Comment

My condolences Michelle. We lost my pops earlier this year to brain cancer, so I know your pain. Stay close to family, you'll help each other thru it. My prayers are with you and your family.
      God bless.
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

So sorry to hear of your lost. Condolences to you and your family.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. However, it's really nice to know, that even though she has left her earthly life, that she is now with God in Heaven. Unfortunately, too ,many people don't have that comfort when they lose a loved one. Glad to hear that you do have that comfort. God Bless.
          Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-24-2014, 03:28 PM. Reason: correcting spelling error

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Thank you. She may not be here physically but mental. Merry Christmas

Comment

Sorry for your loss...............my prayers are with you and family.

Jake

Comment

Thank you for the prayers. The next few days will be really hard for me and my family.

Comment

Sorry about the news.
                  20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

Thank you. At least my family and I were able to make it through Christmas.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Pneumonia is a horrible thing for anyone but with the COPD it is even worse, my wife has been hospitalized since the Sunday before Thanksgiving because her lungs are weak from her COPD and pneumonia, she is still in rehab/PT now and is not doing too great and has a very long road to recovery if she can...

Roy
                      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thank you Roy. Your wife sounds like my mom. She had to do therapy also but did not like it. Over the summer she had to go to a nursing home for rehab also and gave the staff and family a hard way to go.

Comment

Working...
                        X