My Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad

My poor dad has been in the hospital almost 3 weeks now. He is 77 years old and is having lower back and hip problems. They can't figure out what the problem is and why he can not walk. He was a hard laborer all his life and it seems like he just wore his body out. So much for the saying "Hard work never hurt anybody". If you have a chance, send a little prayer his way!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Brett, sorry to hear that your dad is having physical issues. I pray that they'll find the problem and be able to take care of his physical problem(s). Hopefully, your father is a part of God's family, and he can get comfort by turning his issues over to God the Father/Jesus/and the Holy Spirit. Just remember, GOD is in control. Have a good day, both of you, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

My dad is part of God's family and I think he is having plenty of time to think over the past few weeks. His brother, who has been in bad health for many years, passed away on Monday. My dad called him and spoke to him (although his brother could not respond). Within the hour, his brother passed away leading me to believe his brother was waiting to hear from him one more time. I think that is powerful!

Thank you for you kind words and thoughts Rodney.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I will keep positive thoughts for your dad and hope the doctor's find a way to help him.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I will say a prayer for your dad buddy.

Comment

Will add your Dad to my Prayer list................Jake

Comment

Thanks guys. He is temporarily out of the hospital. He returns to the hospital in a week for hip surgery. Hopefully this will cure what is bothering him.

Comment

Hoping for a speedy recovery after his procedure. Sending prayers, dude.
                Currently looking for:
                Football: The Gronk!
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Hey friend, hope the best for him !!
                  Hi traders,
                  I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
                  Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
                  http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
                  http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Will add him to my prayer list

jake

Comment

Working...
                    X