No announcement yet.

2011 Topps USA Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the design... it's simple, but nice. I pulled a Hoby Milner out of my box/set. Nice to see on-card autographs.
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Nice review Jeremy, nice look to these cards, just gotta hope some turn into full-blown superstars oneday!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Very nice review Jeremy love the amount of autos per box!

Comment

Is anyone already noteworthy in the set? Or is this just a wait and see set right now? The design looks very similar to 2010.

Comment

Love this picture

This is a great Baseball pic love it!!!

Comment

Nice review, and nice looking cards. Great product for those who are interested in possible future stars of MLB.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Like was said in the review I'm not a huge fan of the studio shots, but I really like the look of the relic cards. They're simple but still a sharp, clean looking card. Nice review.
                my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Great review. Well done! Today's Prospects, Tomorrow's Stars?

Comment

I like "playing for the future" with products like this. Thanks for the review.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Very simple yet attractive design........Would not mind owning a few of those
                      Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

These are kinda fun. You buy em and stash em in your closet for about 3 years, then break em out to see if you recognize any names, heh.
                        My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
                        http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
                        Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
                        Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
                        Higher end top prospect cards.
                        Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Comment

They have a nice "Americano" feel to them with the Red, White, and Blue. Definitely a good looking card.
                          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Nice looking product...

Comment

Seems like whenever there's a lot of hits in a box the card design is lacking. In most cases. Is there a thread on here where everyone ranks their favorite boxes they broke? Something that has the best Cost/hit ratio/design in their eyes.

Adam
                              http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Working...
                              X