2012 Topps Baseball Series 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

For a chance to win some of the inserts featured in 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1, please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1
    P.O. Box 763
    Pittston, PA 18640

Must be postmarked by November 14, 2012 and received by November 21, 2012. Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

4 x 4 + 4 - 11 = ?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Nice product from Topps with a lot of great looking inserts. I really with Topps still made basketball cards.

Comment

Always love when Topps comes out because it means Baseball season is starting!

Comment

Great review. It was a nice and fun break. So many different cards to try and collect
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Very nice review!! I love the inserts this year!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

great review nice cards got a few packs of these I like the inserts very nice cards for the price
            http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
            Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

nice review, wish topps would put more GU/Autos in the retail packs, bob
              UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Nice review Rodney.

Most don't like the stuff this year, but I guess I kind of do. I like the inserts, rings, pins, Gold stuff and wrapper redemption. Not crazy about the base set. Kind of blah. But, I do like the parallels available at Target (Red Border), WalMart (Blue Border), and this year Toys R Us (Purple Border). Lots of cool stuff to collect. Although not a TON of Red Sox stuff, but I hear there will be more in S2.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice review. Love the gold parallels of the base cards this year. They look awesome.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Nice cards. Thanks for the review!
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

nice review .

Comment

Nice review. There's good photography this year. What I don't like is the gold sparkle cards really ruin the photos. Perhaps the cards would have been better with gold embossing on names and logos only or just a gold border? Some of the inserts have a lot of wasted space as well. Overall I like the product. I enjoyed the chase of sp's and ssp's.

Comment

Not usually a fan of these types of products, but I was tempted into buying a couple of Jumbo boxes this year based on the hype. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I ended up getting burned by the Golden Giveaway codes. I didn't realize until I had spent too much money that the odds of getting the 1 coin you need get 30 in any of the 3 categories is 1 in 6000. So if you buy a box and don't get lucky with the codes from the box, just walk away.

I did redeem some wrappers for the Gold Rush packs, but I sold em instead of opening em. I'm not sure how high quality the cards are or how often you can find an auto. I'm happy with what I got for the packs. It's too late to redeem any wrappers now, though.

I give the set a 3/5. It's not my cup of tea. I'd probably bypass the codes next time and just sell all of em.
                          My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
                          http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
                          Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
                          Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
                          Higher end top prospect cards.
                          Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Comment

Excellent review. I have to agree with the value rating. Not much value, but then again, when does Topps base offer value, right? Fun factor is where it's at.
                            PC Japanese players and 2012 Tribute hits
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/TakaTanakaGiants
                            Ichiro, Matsui, Matsuzaka, Uehara, Okajima, etc.
                            http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/...aTanakaGiants/

Comment

I liked the diamond parallel cards last year better than the gold ones this year. I just think they looked nicer. The base design is ok and the photography is nice. I started with a couple blasters and have a hobby box on the way.
                              Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Working...
                              X