2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen BB
    P.O. Box 2036
    Duryea, PA 18642

Must be postmarked by July 18, 2012 and received by July 25, 2012.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

10 x 5 + 9 - 1 = ?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Nice review Rodney. Solid looking product with tons of cool inserts.

Comment

great review Love these cards great price look grest allready started building a set.
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Great review!! Topps always takes it a step higher with the look of their Gypsy Queen! Very nice looking box of cards!! That Andrus is outstanding!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Great review! I love these cards and I think they'll sell great, no matter what a certain editor of Beckett baseball thinks! I bought 8 blasters a few days ago. Pulled a Chris Young redemption auto!

Comment

Great review! Gypsy Queen is my favorite Baseball set!

Comment

Nice Product. Did Mariano fall prey to the Gypsy Queen curse?

Comment

Nice review. I like the look of the hits.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Nice review Rodney. Very cool cards. I have loved this product since it has come on the market. Some very cool inserts, and really like the variations on the GU this year. Good job!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Great product. Love the design.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Fantastic product, love the card designs and 4 hits per box are a plus. Great review.
                      HOFFMOEN
                      Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                      http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                      Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

I've always been a fan of Topps Gypsy Queen. They combine two of my favorite things when I pick base sets to collect: old school design (A&G, Turkey Red, etc) and painting (UD Masterpieces & Topps Gallery). Great review!
                        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

I wasn't a huge fan of these. I busted 2&1/2 cases and really didn't get anywhere near the value out of these. It is a nice looking set but hits were repetitive. In 25 boxes I hit 5 B. Anderson auto cards for the A's. No variation, all exactly the same. Several other players had 3-4 autos in the same 2&1/2 cases.

Limited big hits.

The plus is the design and all the variations which will be great for people who like to chase sets and subsets. I'm hoping for better luck with the upcoming Bowman release. I will be breaking 4 cases (two hobby wax, and two jumbo) of those next week.

Comment

Great review and a nice break. I love this product, has taken the place of A&G for me.

Comment

great review and nice looking set.

Comment

Working...
                              X