2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

For a chance to win any of the cards featured in 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball, please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball
    P.O. Box 2098
    Duryea, PA 18642

Must be postmarked by October 10, 2012 and received by October 17, 2012. Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

11 x 6 + 4 - 14 = ?
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Nice review Chris. Glad to see you pulled both a Bryce and Darvish RC in the box. Nice looking Petty Relic.

Comment

Nice review! Always love A&G. The base set is my favorite part of the product.

Comment

Nice review, and nice looking product.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

like the artistry behind the cards, but it still is a bit weird to have sperm whales in the box

Comment

Nice review.

Comment

Lot a nice pulls there! Nice review....nice cards. What else can I say......NICE!!!
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

great review love these cards really cool and unique as allways
                http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

nice review, A&G always has intriuging inserts, bob
                  UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Good review! Always a nice product to do at least one box. I didn't get either harper or darvish in mine, so you did good.
                    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                    I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Great review....My favorite set to collect every year
                      Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

good review and pretty good break. Same ole Ginter.

Comment

Nice review, Chris! It looks like most A & G sets...pretty nice.
                          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Nice review bud. And you did get some good stuff out of there.

But, I guess I am in the minority with A&G. I am not a huge fan of it as a 'Baseball' Product. There is way too much Historical and non-Baseball insert and hit potential here for this to be a real baseball product. Albeit, those hits are nice. But that is not stuff I collect or trade. Now, if I were a historical collector or a collector of some of the other sports with potential here, I guess I would love it. But as is, I only want the Red Sox out of it. So, this is not something I would head out and buy.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Great product with good hits and inserts. It's always a quality product.
                              Looking for HOF GU and autos in all sports!

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/martymad/

Comment

Working...
                              X