2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball

Click Here For Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball
    P.O. Box 785
    Pittston, PA 18640

Must be postmarked by March 6, 2013 and received by March 13, 2013.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

50 x 2 + 25 - 14 = ?

Nice review Gladdy. A lot of autos per box, but only heard of a few of those players.

Comment

Great review! Alot to like about these cards!! especially like the Ranger autos!!
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

tons of great prospects included - one of the best boxes I have seen reviewed here.

Comment

Sweet Gallo. Sterling is always a nice product. Overpriced in my opinion, because unless you get one of the top prospects or RCs, its not worth that much.
          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
          I don't deal outside the US

Comment

very nice looking cards and on card auto's are a huge plus
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I'm guessing this is a prospect product, because i've never of most of these players lol.

The on-card autos are nice. That lone sticker auto sticks out like a sore sticker auto though lol.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Wow too bad sterling isn't what it use to be with a mixture of HOF and rookies. Alot of autos of players that probaly won't make it.

Comment

Lots of prospects in here. Tons of Red Sox in there. Which is always a good thing.

Not much in this box, but some really good parallels too.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Would have liked to see an auto or two of veterans.
                    Nice lookin' cards, though.
                    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Nice looking release, and it's tough to hate a product that produces that many hits per box!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Nice review Dan! There are a lot of autos in there.
                        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Holy auto's! I need to get one of those Jackie Bradley Jr.'s!
                          Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

great review love the on card auto
                            http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                            Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                            X