2012-13 Panini Limited Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 Panini Limited Basketball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

There is no NPN information for this product.

great clean product

Comment

Very nice cards!! Love the Terrence Ross! Dude is the next human highlight reel!!
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

very nice looking cards
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Not crazy about these for some reason. It is weird. All of the 'base' cards look like the same picture almost. Kind of strange. I assume that was just the luck of the draw.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Those Home & Away Jersey Cards are amazing! Panini continues to deliver with new innovative designs. I'm not a fan of packs that cost this much and it is hit and miss, but I may have to give one a try.
            I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
            http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
            I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Don't really like the 1 pack, 7 card, $100 configuration. The spinny jersey is weird, but I like the die-cut auto rookies.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I've always liked almost everything about limited except the cost.lol.sweet CP3 gu

Comment

Sweet Monroe Auto!

Comment

These are out of my league, but they're a sharp looking set.
                    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Awesome looking product! Love the die-cut autos.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Nice job Kerwin! I agree with Woody. They all feel the same.
                        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Out of my price range too, although I would love to try it! Love the Monroe auto...he's one of me favorite young players.
                          Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

good review. Nice cards, but a bit pricey.

Comment

Have to agree with schwood on this one, especially regarding the base cards having the same action shot. The Ross is nice, however.

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

Working...
                              X