2012-13 Panini Marquee Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 Panini Marquee Basketball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012-13 Panini Marquee Basketball
    5325 FAA Blvd Suite 100A
    Irving, TX 75061

Must be postmarked by June 19, 2013 and received by June 26, 2013.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

860 + 694 รท 347 x 853 -302 = ?

Sick Draymond Auto!!

Comment

nice looking cards
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

good background pictures on the cards

Comment

Nice concept with all the different cards. A pain for anyone who would want to put the set together. I like the swirl-o-rama cards and the leather cards.

Leland
          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
          I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Looks like someone was on a good trip when they were designing these cards. I love em! They are great!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Decent look, I guess...I do like the Shaq in the Magic jrsy.......ahh, the good ol days!

thx for the review.
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Not a huge fan of the design, the legend autos are nice though

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

Definitely very colorful. Haven't decided if I am a fan of them or not. Some are a little too busy for me. I guess I am getting old
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Marquee! Certainly these cards should be in the limelight.

Comment

Interesting product. Great review.
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Nice review. I like the autos and some of the base, but some of the crazy designs are too much for me.
                        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

nice review...not really to sure about the design though

Comment

There's no flow to the design. Don't really like it.
                            --Jeff

Comment

Good review, thanks. I think the cards look great. Seems like a decent value.

Comment

Working...
                              X