Each box will contain the following:
    - One Autographed Prime Memorabilia Rookie Card
    - Two Additional Autographs #'d to 999 or less
    - One other Autograph or Memorabilia
    - Two Commons #’d to 499
    - One Parallel
    - One Insert

Each CASE will yield five or more of the following:
    NFL Shield, NFL Shield Signature, Brand Logo, Brand Logo Signature, Gridiron Cut, Jumbo Prime Signature, Printing Plate, Printing Plate Signature, Plates & Patches Signature Plates & Patches.
    * A guaranteed cut signature per case

Look for Signatures of the following players:
    Tim Tebow ,Tony Romo, Sam Bradford, Philip Rivers , Peyton Manning, C.J. Spiller, Brett Favre, Ryan Mathews, Dez Bryant, Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Clausen, Tom Brady, Drew Brees , Adrian Peterson
    Autographed Prime Memorabilia Rookie Cards featuring:
    Sam Bradford, C.J. Spiller, Ryan Matthews, Jahvid Best, Jimmy Clausen, Dez Bryant, Tim Tebow

-Look for limited edition Nameplate, Brand Logo, Laundry Tag & NFL Shield Versions. Also watch for limited edition Plates & Patches versions.
    Find Gridiron Cuts featuring Ernie Davis, Bob Waterfield, Bobby Layne, Doak Walker, Dutch Clark, George Halas, Otto Graham, Red Grange, Sammy Baugh, Sid Luckman, Walter Payton and more...

Watch for Autographed Prime Memorabilia cards featuring Nameplates, Brand Logos, Laundry Tags, NFL Shield and Plates & Patches of today’s biggest stars.
    Also look for Printing Plates, Autographed Printing Plates, Prime Memorabilia Printing Plates and Autographed Prime Memorabilia Printing Plates.

1 pack per box, 8 cards per pack

HERE IS WHAT WE PULLED:

-BASE-

Each pack yields two base cards serial numbered to 499 with a maroon foil stamping featuring the Plates & Patches logo with the team’s logo in the middle. We pulled: Mark Sanchez and Chris Cooley.

-PARALLEL-

Each pack will have one Infinity parallel version either silver /100, gold /50 or platinum /10.
    We pulled a Wes Welker Silver /100.

-INSERT-

Each pack also contains one of the following inserts #’d to 299: Rookie Blitz, City Limits, and Honors. The inserts are nice with the gold foil stamping. We pulled a Matt Schuab Honors /299.

-MEMORABILIA-

We pulled a Rolando McClain Rookie Blitz Jersey /299.

-ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS-

There are 100 possible Rookie autographs with serial numbering anywhere from 99 to 949. We pulled a Victor Cruz /249 and a redemption for Taylor Mays /649.

-ROOKIE PATCH AUTO-

Each box has one uncirculated card loaded into a Ultra Pro case sealed with a Panini Sticker. Ours happened to be the base rookie patch autograph of Ryan Mathews. This was definitely the big hit of the box and a very nice 4 color patch.

-FINAL THOUGHTS-
    This is a fairly high-dollar product with an average price of around $140 per pack. While I am usually not a fan of breaking products that cost over $100 with only a few cards, having the opportunity to break this product has changed my mind. These packs will usually yield some nice hits. My friend actually pulled the Brett Favre NFL Shield 1 of 1 auto from a pack. The thing that I really like about this product is the big hit of the pack is generally in the uncirculated ultra pro case. This gives the card added protection from the pack and makes for a good look with the Panini sticker holding it together. Even though it was only a few cards the suspense of what I would get made it a fun product to open. Panini has created a new product that I hope they will continue to produce in the years to come. The only downside of this was pulling a redemption card for the Taylor Mays auto. As of lately, Panini has had a lot of redemptions in their product. Other than that, I really like this product.

-RATINGS-
    Value 5
    Fun & Experience 5
    Innovation 5
    Re-Buy Value 5

Overall I would give this Panini Product an A-. The only thing stopping it from getting an A was the redemption.

I would like to thank Card Collectors World and Panini for giving me the opportunity to review this product!

-NPN-
    Send a 3 x 5 card hand printed with your name and address in a #10 envelope to:

NPN Panini Plates and Patches Football
    2300 E. Randol Mill Road
    Arlington, TX 76011-6333

Canadian entrants must correctly answer the following equation
    700 + 984 / 984 x 803 – 355 = ?

STAY TUNED FOR CONTESTS TO WIN CARDS FROM THIS BREAK!
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

Nice review! Mathews looks awesome!

Comment

Great review.....and well....can't go wrong with a multi-colored patch/autograph!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Great review and sweet looking cards!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

damn that Mathew is SICK!

Comment

Nice review and that is a sweet looking multi color-patch/auto
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

sweet cards
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I really love this product. I've watched dozens of videos from The Hobby Box opening this product, and each box is similiar to this with the generous amounts of hits in each one. I'm a little confused with the name though, as you would think this product would contain a significant amount of printing plates, along with lots of patches, but I've yet to see a plate pulled in all I've witnessed. Not tthrilled with the redemption card, but to be fair, I will say this for every product, from every card company that uses them. The multi-colored Mathews patch/auto is a very sweet looking card. Thanks for the review, and thanks very much to Panini for allowing us the opportunity to bust, and review their products.

Comment

Great review Leland. Congrats on the very nice looking hit card of the box.

Comment

Sweet looking Auto Patch. Cards look nice. I think Panini is doing a fine job. The one pack thing though. I like going through 24 packs and pulling out my hits, it makes it feel like the money was wiser spent. I still would give this a 4.

Comment

I agree that the name is a bit misleading. I expected this product to be all (or nearly all) hits. Something like Premier or National Treasures.

These are really sharp looking cards, though. And the Matthews Patch Auto, everyone has clearly stated how nice it is.
                      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Very nice review, I've watched some box breaks on this product and seen some pretty good pulls. Card design is fantastic.
                        HOFFMOEN
                        Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                        http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                        Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Nice review. The product is definitely hit-heavy, especially with one uncirculated patch auto per box. I don't get where the plates come into play though. Still nice product.
                          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

You did have a pretty nice box, what is the Matthews numbered too? I bought one box of this and my "big" hit was a redemption - and I have been told it is a "common" /699 (not something I would consider that big of a hit).

I also agree that the name does not make sense.

I like the concept, not sure if I am sold on the style of all the cards yet.
                            Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                            http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Excellent review. Very nice cards too. That Mathews patch is pretty sick, but I personally like the Welker.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                              X