X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Topps Football Factory Set

2011 Topps Football
    Each Factory Set Will Contain The Following:
    Complete 2011 Topps Football Set (440 Cards)
    5 Red Border Parallels

Base Cards

The classic Topps design of white borders with colorful photos. The base cards consist of NFL Veterans, All Pro Players, Team Cards, Record Breakers, Super Bowl Champions, and more.

Rookie Cards

The Factory Set contains 110 NFL Rookies including Cam Newton, Christian Ponder, Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Jake Locker, Mark Ingram, and more. The Rookie Cards have the same design as the base cards except for the RC logo on the top of the card.

Parallel Cards

Each Factory Set has 5 Red Parallel cards. They are all numbered out of 77. We pulled a Jamie Harper RC, Willis McGahee, Carlos Dunlap, Tony Gonzalez, and a Minnesota Vikings Team Card.

Final Thoughts

I always enjoy Topps Football every year with the great photography used and one of the first opportunities to get cards of the rookies in their NFL uniform. One disappointment of the factory set was that it is not sorted in numerical order. This box set carries a suggested retail price of $40 per box. Collectors who prefer to get a complete set of cards and the rookies instead of buying multiple boxes to do so will love this product.

Product Rating

Value = 4
    Innovation = 3.5
    Fun and Experience = 3.5
    Rebuy Value = 4

I would give a C for this Topps Product!

NPN

There is no NPN information for this product.

I like to thank Card Collectors World and Topps for giving me the opportunity to review this product.
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

I remember buying Topps Baseball Factory Sets in the early 1990s. Most card boxes wont get you a full base set, so this is a nice alternative for collectors.

Comment

nice classic look not very wowing cards kinda takes you back
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

It also a very nice thing for a Christmas gift!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I've never considered factory sets as I prefer the challenge of building sets, but I agree they make a great gift.
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

The topps base set is the always a good choice.

Comment

use to love buying the sets and tucking them away. Great review.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                use to love buying the sets and tucking them away. Great review.
                I did that for a few years myself!

Comment

Working...
                X