Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-11 Pinnacle Hockey

2010-11 Pinnacle Hockey

Panini and Card Collectors World allowed me to video tape this box break. This was a lot of fun and is a fantastic product.

Features a 250-card base set including 200 commons and 50 Ice Breakers.

Also look for these randomly inserted cards: Ice Breakers Autographs (20 cards), Rink Collection (250 cards), Artist Proofs (250 cards), City Lights Materials/Prime/Signatures (100 card), Fans of the Game/Autographs (3 cards), Team Pinnacle (12 cards), Rookie Team Pinnacle (6 cards), Pinnacle Threads/Prime/Patches (100 cards), Tough Times/Autographs (12 cards), Pinnacle Pantheon (18 cards), Pinnacle Pencraft (35 cards), and Chemistry on Canvas (18 cards).

What are you guaranteed?

4 Autograph/Memorabilia Cards
    4 Ice Breakers Rookie Cards
    4 Museum Collection Parallels
    1 Artist's Proof Parallel
    1 Tough Times Insert

The breakdown of the checklist is as follows (and I have posted cards from the sections we were lucky enough to pull!)

Commons 1 - 200

Ice Breakers 201 - 250

Ice Breakers Autographs 251- 270 (We did not pull an Autograph)

City Lights Materials 1 -100 (#/499)

Fans of the Game 1 - 4

Saving Face 1 - 19

Team Pinnacle 1 - 12

(Front and Back)

Rookie Team Pinnacle Signatures 1 - 6 (We did not pull an Autograph)

Pinnacle Threads 1 - 100

Tough Times 1 - 12

Pinnacle Pantheon 1 - 18 (We did not pull a Pantheon)

Pinnacle Pencraft 1 - 35 (#/50)

Chemistry On Canvas 1 - 18

Artist Proof and other Inserts

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT? The action-type pictures makes this a great set. Being assured of “4 Hits” makes this a fun product to open. Pulling an Autograph numbered to 50 isn’t a bad surprise either!

WHAT DO I NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT? Some of the action pictures are terrible. I love this product, but seriously, some of the action pictures put the players in a goofy scenario that takes away from the set.

FAVORITE CARD: Without a doubt it has to be the Chemistry On Canvas. Lidstrom and Rafalski side-by-side. This 18 card set is a sweet edition to any collection!

THIS IS HOW I RATED THIS PRODUCT:

Value = 5
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 5
    Rebuy Value = 5

I RATE THIS PRODUCT AN “A+” FOR PANINI!

NPN: Open only to U.S./Canadian (except Quebec) residents. For chance to obtain any of the cards listed above, at the same odds, hand print your name and complete address on a 3 X 5 card and mail in a #10 envelope to: Panini America Inc. NPN 2010-11 Pinnacle Hockey, 5325 FAA Blvd Suite 100A, Irving TX 75061-3601. Canadian entrants must also correctly answer the following mathematical skill-testing on the 3 X 5 card: 660 + 282 / 987 X 931 - 185 = ?. Limited to two entries per household. Only one card per envelope, mailed separately, postmarked by 4/6/11 and received by 4/13/11 will be accepted. No metered mail. All non-complying entries will be disqualified. Random drawings on or about 4/27/11. Persons selected will receive card(s) via mail within three weeks from drawing date. List of persons selected available upon written request. This offer only available while supplies last.

I would like to thank Panini and Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this product.

Support the sponsors that support Card Collectors World.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Nice review. The Saving Face and Chemistry On Canvas inserts have a very cool design to them. The background of the Pinnacle Pencraft Autograph makes for a nice card. Another solid Hockey product from Panini.

Comment

Nice review and I like the look of the "Chemistry On Canvas"

I also like the Artist Proofs that Pinnacle made and its nice to see them again.

Roy
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Love em! That Red Wings canvas is NICE!

Comment

awesome designs! great review

Comment

like the design. I could do without the fans of the game.. The chemisty on canvas does look pretty sweet so I could see why that is your favorite

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Overall a nice product, though i do agree fans of the game could maybe be a limited auto or something, but still nice product.

Comment

I like this stuff for sure. Nice inserts, and good looking stuff all together. A few very nice Bruins. Love the Duff card as well!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

great review, as always. my favorite are the tough times subset, those are going to be nice, especially the autos

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

I agree with the other guys above.. the "Chemistry On Canvas" cards are a great deisgn

good review

Comment

Nice looking product! looks like fun!

Comment

Nice review Randy!

Some of those remind me of Pinnacle Football from years back. They called the foils "Dufex" back them. It was VERY cool.

Thanks Panini!
                        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

nice stuff, will have to try some myself
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Great review Randy and sweet looking product!
                            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

nice sweet cards, will have to go get some from Portland!

very good review
                              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
                              X