Release Date: June 17, 2011
    Retail Configuration: 1 Box, 106 Cards Per Box
    Suggested Retail Price: $20

Box Break
    • 100 Cards
    • 5 Parallels
    • 1 Memorabilia Card

Product Description

• The must have set for goalie and team collectors!

• If a goalie dressed for NHL action, he is in Panini All Goalies!

• Look for stalwarts like Tim Thomas, Carey Price, Roberto Luongo, and Jimmy Howard alongside newcomers Corey Crawford, Sergei Bobrovsky, Thomas McCollum, Jordan Pearce, and many more! Plus, your favorite legends, including Patrick Roy, Felix Potvinand, and Curtis Joseph! It's a one-stop collection for puckstopper purists!

• What's the story behind Panini All Goalies?
    Ask most any dealer and they'll agree: there's no group of hobbyists more passionate and more dedicated to completion than goalie collectors. There's something about them that's compelling even to the casual sports fan. Maybe it is the personality behind the masks, or their ability to change the course of any game on their own with a spectacular glove save or an unprotected five hole. Or maybe it's just a respect for the profound insanity that motivates these men to don the tools of ignorance. Whatever the case, the hobby can't get enough of them, and All Goalies is the only place to find them all of the world's greatest puck stoppers.

• So who is in All Goalies?
    All Goalies is a 100 card set, so that means if you collect goalies, your guy will be here. Every starter, every backup. Outside of a couple of emergency call-ups who appeared after the rookie cut off date, it's an exhaustive collection of everyone who manned the pipes in the NHL this season. That makes it a must-have for anyone who loves goalies. It's also ideal for team collectors. Remember, a lot of these players will be appearing on their first cardboard of 2010-11 season in All Goalies, and that means there's going to be significant demand from completest chasing down some of these scarce singles. The set also features unique collectibles of some of the greatest goalies in history, including Patrick Roy, Curtis Joseph, Martin Brodeur, and many more!

• The question that a lot of collectors have when it comes to box sets is, will there be any break value?
    With All Goalies, count on it. Not only will there be several key rookies in the product (Jacob Markstrom, Thomas McCollum, Sergei Bobrovsky, etc), there's also the sweet Stopper Sweaters memorabilia cards that come one per box. But the real hook will be the parallels that come five to every box set. These aren't your standard slap-on-some-foil parallels, either. These have an immediately distinguishable look in which the background of the card front is replaced by a bust shot of the net minder in repose. It's the result of some excellent work by our design department, and I think collectors of every stripe will love them!

Our Box Break

Base Cards

You get a full 100 card base set per box. The base cards have a clean solid design to them. The white background behind the goalie helps put more emphasis on the player pictured. There is also a cool looking All Goalies Logo on the bottom right corner that is made from the goalie's mask.

Parallel Cards

The Parallel Cards have the same design as the base cards. The only difference is the black and white up close picture of the goalie on the top right of the card. You get 5 Up Close Parallel Cards per box. We pulled: Kari Lehtonen, Steve Mason, Richard Bachman, Andrew Raycroft, and Mathieu Garon.

Memorabilia Card

Our one hit of the box was a Craig Anderson Stopper Sweaters Memorabilia Card. The red and white coloring surrounding the swatch blends in well with the background of the card.

Final Thoughts
    Panini All Goalies Hockey is a product that will appeal to collectors of all ages. The box runs for an affordable price of $20 and will boast you a full 100 card base set along with 5 Parallel Cards and 1 Memorabilia Card. Most hockey products usually dont have base cards of backup goalies, until now. Any hockey collector who always wanted to get cards of all goalies in the league will absolutely love this product. The base cards have a clean solid design to them. I love the All Goalies Logo that they made just for this product. Panini continues to listen to their collectors and give them new products that will appeal to them.

Product Rating
    Value = 5
    Innovation = 4
    Fun and Experience = 4
    Rebuy Value = 4

I rate this product a B for Panini!

NPN

There is no NPN information for this product.

I would like to thank Panini & Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this new product.

Please support the sponsors that support Card Collectors World!

Cool set, nice review!

Comment

I must say I love the design on the basecards.

Nice review Kerwin.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Cool looking product. Thanks for the great review!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Very cool!

I've always liked the Goalies best.

Thanks for the review.
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Nice review Kerwin... Too bad the hit was not better... The base cards do have a clean design but will be interested to see the shelf life of the product

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Not crazy about the 'set' boxes that you can buy now. Although these cards are kind of nice and unique. Nice review bud!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

The review was good and the cards were above average looking but something i would not spend money on.

Comment

nice review
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

nice review///
                    Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Love the review, neat little box. Might be a good thing to pick up for the hockey purist or a newby!
                      Arizona Cardinals Autos
                      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                      Wrestling Autos
                      Wrestling Relics

Comment

Nice review and nice cards

Comment

nice review, the cards look good especially the logo lol.
                          Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

nice product and good review

Comment

Nice review, nice hit......
                              HOFFMOEN
                              Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                              http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                              Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Working...
                              X