Box Configuration: 9 Cards Per Pack, 1 Pack Per Box
    Suggested Retail Price: Around $95 to $100 Per Hobby Box

Box Break + Highlights
    • Two Authentic Autograph Cards
    • Four Authentic Game Used Memorabilia Cards
    • One 100 Years of Card Collecting Card
    • Two Non Memorabilia Insert Cards

Authentic Autograph Cards
    • Each box of Canada Vs The World will contain 2 Autograph Cards from some of the biggest names in international Hockey.

Authentic Game Used Memorabilia Cards
    • A huge selection of Game Used Memorabilia Cards with a fantastic International flair!

100 Years of Card Collecting Card
    • The year long celebration comes to its nostalgic conclusion with the final 25 cards!

Non Memorabilia Insert Cards
    • There are four different Non Memorabilia Inserts to collect: Protecting Canada's Crease, Great Moment, Summit Series, & Roots of International Hockey.

What We Pulled

Roots of International Hockey

Harry Sinden holds a special place in my heart as he was a long time General Manager, President, and at one point Coach of the Boston Bruins. He is also a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Protecting Canada's Crease

Two excellent goalies in Roberto Luongo and Martin Brodeur on one card. How could you ask anything more? I like the player head shots which are shown side by side. The Maple Leaf in the background is a nice touch.

100 Years of Card Collecting Card

Sergei Fedorov is one of the greatest Russian born NHL players of all time. He is a 3 time Stanley Cup Champion. Sticking with the throwback feel of this set, the 100 Years of Card Collecting Cards are very appealing to both Team and Player collectors. This card has Fedorov in a Detroit Red Wings throwback sweater.

Authentic Game Used Memorabilia Cards

The first Memorabilia card we pulled was a Dale Hawerchuk Canadian Cloth. Hawerchuk was the winner of the Calder Memorial Trophy in 1982 as the NHL's Rookie of the Year. He was elected into the Hall of Fame in 2001.

Next was a Bobby Clarke Canadian Cloth. Clarke played his entire NHL career with the Philadelphia Flyers and was elected into the Hall of Fame in 1987. He also won 3 Hart Trophys as the NHL's Most Valuable Player.

We pulled a Brett Hull Global Greats Jersey. Hull is one of my personal favorite Hockey players of all time. He scored almost 1400 points in his NHL career. His nickname "The Golden Brett" is a play on his father's nickname.

One of the nicest looking cards in this box was the Teemu Selanne My Country My Team Jersey. "The Finnish Flash" has led the NHL in scoring 3 times and won one Stanley Cup with the Anaheim Ducks in 2007.

Authentic Autograph Cards

The first Autograph card we pulled was Brian Propp. Propp was a very distinguished player who played in the NHL for 15 years. He scored over 1000 points in his NHL career.

The next Autograph card we pulled was Zach Boychuk. Boychuk was a higly touted prospect coming into the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. He was drafted 14th overall by the Carolina Hurricanes.

Final Thoughts

I have loved opening these In The Game boxes. The original box was a very nice surprise with the cool designs of the cards and the additions of veterans/retired players in the product. This one definitely does the product justice. I love the designs of the insert cards and the players that are featured in this product. Harry Sinden and Brian Propp are personal favorites of mine as they both have association with the Boston Bruins. I also love the Brett Hull Jersey as he is one of my other Personal Collection players. I would have liked to seen a little more variation in some of the designs of the Jersey cards to distinguish them from the previous products, but I can understand why they stuck with the design. I loved busting this box and the contents inside of it! I cant wait until the next ITG Hockey product is released.

How I Rate This Product

Value = 4
    Innovation = 3
    Fun and Experience = 5
    Rebuy Value = 4

I rate this product a B- for ITG

NPN

There is no NPN for this product.

Thank you so much to In The Game as well as Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this new product. Be on the look out for future contests with cards from this box break.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Nice review Woody. Another nice Hockey product from ITG. I really like the look of the Protecting Canada's Crease cards.

Comment

Jeff,
      nice review and I love the look of the auto cards
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Neat idea for a product!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Another fantastic product put out by Dr. Price, and his TG company. The cards they continue to put out without the benefit of an NHL license just amazes me, and Gary Bettman needs to take his out of you know where, and give them back their license to produce cards. ITG does not have redemption cards in their product. We can't say that about the others.

Absolutely love the blue Finland jersey color on the Selanne card, along with the Ducks teal piece. Beautiful! Your auto pulls weren't the best, but there are some nice ones available. Luck of the draw, I guess!

Comment

nice review

Comment

Oh man that My Country, My Team card is sick! Also pulled a Brett Hull relic! AWESOME!
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thanks for the review, the more innovation hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Nice review! Sharp product!

Comment

these are great cards love em

Comment

nice review...like the autos

Comment

Nice review of this product. Nice Auto's and game used.....
                        HOFFMOEN
                        Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                        http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                        Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

nice product

Comment

If I were to buy a box, I'd buy one of these... Love the product.

Comment

Working...
                            X