2011-12 ITG Between The Pipes Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-12 ITG Between The Pipes Hockey

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

There is no NPN information for this product.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Nice review Chris. The base cards are very colorful and the Masked Men inserts look amazing. The Autos and Game Used cards look solid as always.

Comment

The Masked Men are SWEET!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

As already stated, the masked men cards make this set something to enjoy. The autos look pretty standard and of the three pulled and even though I am a casual hockey fan, I haven't even heard of any of the three guys on those autos - were they good players?

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          The Masked Men are SWEET!
          They sure are!

Comment

Love this new product from ITG. Nice stuff. THey have the 'feel' of the ITG cards, but the design definitely is new.

Actually, the Autos are pretty good. Gilbert and Beaupre were pretty good players in their time, and the Dafoe is really sweet!

Great review bud. Awesome stuff!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice looking product. Being on the West Coast, I don't get to see all the hockey releases. Looks like a fun set to collect.
              --Jeff

Comment

Nice review. The Masked Men are sweet.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I wish I lived up north where Hockey is more prevalent. I think I could really be a hockey fan. The cards look nice and vibrant. Definitely eye appealing. Good review.
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

nice review great looking cards like how thay framed the autos
                    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

ITG is awesome. I love their products, and am glad they are a player in the industry. nice review.

Comment

great review....really like the masked men cards

Comment

Nice review bud....nice lookin set!
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Nice review and great looking cards. Love the hits....
                            HOFFMOEN
                            Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                            http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                            Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

I am just starting to get into hockey cards. These look sweet!

Comment

Working...
                              X