2013 ITG Draft Prospects Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 ITG Draft Prospects Hockey

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

There is no NPN information for this product.

really cool designs for the game used

Comment

The GU are nice. And the patches they have are pretty sweet. The others are kind of blah. Very similar in feel to other years and products. But not terrible. Definitely like the variation in the draft inserts for sure.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice design!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I like the action photos with the autos just below them and the past and future jerseys
          are a good idea

Comment

Nice review. Really like the Past & Future jersey card.

Comment

ITG has done another fine job with this Draft Series.

I like the retro design, the addition of retired players, and ITG always has a fine selection of rookies. I also like the fact that they have hard signed autos in this series and not the sticker autos! Great value in each box! A+

Comment

Nice looking set

Comment

pretty nice stuff, hope we don't overkill this draft class
                  http://s1235.photobucket.com/user/co...?sort=4&page=0
                  my high res bucket. Most of this is just for show and tell

Comment

Yep, they look like hockey cards...that's for sure!

Nice review.
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Nice review! The gu and patches are pretty cool.
                      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Good review and accurate. Decent design, but a very good amount of hits per box.

Comment

The most recent year of hockey has had nice color design. I especially like the Forsberg card and the 2 color swatch.
                          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I've always liked ITG's simple base card designs... and their memorabilia cards are usually awesome... including this year. Although... not a huge fan of those foil parallels and foil inserts.
                            Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Love the patch cards my favorites

Comment

Working...
                              X