Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tristar TNA Xtreme

Tristar TNA Xtreme
    Configuration: 6 cards per pack. 20 packs per box.

Tristar presents their latest release of TNA wrestling cards. TNA Xtreme introduces the TNA debut cards of Mickie James, Cookie, Robbie E, Sabu, Al Snow, and Jason Hervey. The 100 card base set showcases a lineup of current TNA wrestlers, debuting TNA stars, former ECW wrestlers, and more.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
    - 7 Guaranteed Hits Per Box
    - 2 Autographed Cards: Numbered to 99 or less
    - 1 TNA Event Used Memorabilia Card: Numbered to 199 or less
    - 2 Parallel Cards: Numbered to 40 or less
    - 1 Jeff Hardy Art Card
    - 1 TNA Obak Card

TNA Xtreme showcases action photos, Hardcore Justice Pay Per View recaps, pop culture cards, and wrestler thoughts in this card set. Tristar has improved their TNA product with solid photography, a cleaner looking card design, and an amazing variety of autographs and event used memorabilia. Debuting in this Tristar TNA product are Jeff Hardy Art Cards, Lovely Locks Hair Cards, and Sting Authentic Face Paint Cards. The box is serial numbered 2382/2400.

Box Break

Base Cards

We pulled a complete 100 card base set from the box including 11 duplicate cards. All cards have a glossy finish to it. The Tristar logo is on the bottom left corner with the TNA Xtreme name on the top right corner of the card. There is a barb wire line that runs across the top right and bottom of the card. The name of each wrestler is on the bottom in white font. The back of the cards have a brief wrestling biography of the wrestler featured.

Parallel Cards

Brother Ray Parallel #14/40 & Tara Parallel #14/40

The parallel cards depict the base cards with a silver TNA logo on the top left side of the card. The card is serial numbered on the back in silver font. Both of our parallel cards were numbered #14/40.

Obak Card

The Obak cards have a vintage feel to it. The card has a white background with black borders around the photo. The title Tristar Obak is on the top left corner of the card. The name of the wrestler featured and the word TNA Wrestling is in black font.

Jeff Hardy Art Card

Each Art Card was designed by Jeff Hardy himself and inserted 1 per box. There are 10 different Art Cards in the set, card numbers #101-110.

Event Used Memorabilia Card

Kurt Angle Shirt #42/50

We pulled this sweet looking Event Used Shirt worn by Kurt Angle. The photo of the wrestler featured is on the right side of the Jumbo Swatch. There are gold borders above the wrestler's name. The card is serial numbered on the back in gold font.

Autographed Cards

Christy Hemme Autograph #33/99

Nova Autograph #3/5!!!

The autographs are stickered and placed on the right side of the card. The left side of the card has a photo of the wrestlers featured. The Christy Hemme Autograph has gold glittering on the top and bottom of the card. The card is serial numbered on the back in gold font. The Nova Autograph has red glittering on the top and bottom of the card. The card is serial numbered on the back in red font.

Printing Plate

Kurt Angle Printing Plate #1/1!!!

We pulled a Kurt Angle Cyan Printing Plate #1/1. This was one of the actual plates used to print the base cards. Printing Plates are inserted 3 per hobby case.

Final Thoughts

Tristar has improved their TNA product once again with the release of TNA Xtreme. They have taken the feel of ECW and TNA Hardcore Justice to use as a theme to design this set. The base cards depict some great wrestling shots and it was nice to include cards for all the Hardcore Justice event matches. I like the look of the new innovations for this set: the Jeff Hardy Art Cards, Lovely Locks Hair Cards, and Sting Authentic Face Paint Cards. The hits in this box were amazing. It is always nice to pull a Christy Hemme Autograph. The Nova Autograph is numbered out of only 5! I really like how the Event Used Cards have Jumbo Swatches rather than a small swatch. The best pull of the box was hands down the Kurt Angle Printing Plate #1/1! Thanks Tristar for another amazing TNA product.

Here is how I would rate this product:

Value = 5
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 5
    Rebuy Value = 5

I rate this product an A+ for Tristar!

NPN:

There is no NPN for this product

I would like to thank Tristar & Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this new product. Be on the look out for future contests with cards from this box break.

Please support the sponsors that support our site!
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Holy cow.. you killed this box...

Comment

Nice job bengals! The Angle is pretty sweet

Comment

ausome break, that hemme auto is ausome
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Wow! What a spectacular box, and product. The hits were rediculous, and you got an extra one being the cyan printing plate. Nice job!

Comment

Wow what a great box! Nova looks like a knockoff Randy Savage! LOL
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee
              Holy cow.. you killed this box...
              'nuff said!
              Randy
              United States Air Force, Retired
              ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
              balance of life, an individual diagnosed
              with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Wow what a great box break! The Hemme Auto looks sweet. That Angle Swatch looks even better than past wrestling swatches I have seen. And pulling a Angle 1 of 1 Printing Plate tops it all.

Comment

very cool, my only knock on tristar products for TNA is they count parallels as hits, but oitherwise, they look great
                  Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Nice, Sweet Box with great hits
                    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                    I don't deal outside the US

Comment

nice review not a big wrestling fan although a guy I went to high school is a big wig in one of the wrestling association, he wrestled under the name the RED ROOSTER, Terry Taylor
                      tx bob
                      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Those are some nasty angle cards! Congrats on the box and great review!

Comment

Very interesting product, definitely did good on that break as well!

Comment

very cool i would like to pick up a box of this
                            Chauncey Billups
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice box Jeff! I like that Hemme for sure lol
                              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X