Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Press Pass Element

2011 Press Pass Element

Here is the break down, as printed on the box, for the 2011 Press Pass Element product:

Element 2011 is going retro with a 100-card base set featuring a throwback look and feel! Element Mystery Box-Topper Bonus Pack featuring a Black base set parallel #d t0 35 OR an Undiscovered Elements Autograph…1:24 (Hobby Only). Green base set parallels…1:6. HOV…1:6. Tales From The Track…1:6. Hall of Fame 25-card foil insert spread across 2011 brands; collect 5 of 25 cards in Element 2011...1:24. Also look for holofoil version #d to 50! (Hobby Only). Element 2011 Autographs (1:24): Wheels Authentic Autographs - Exclusive autograph program only found in Element 2011 --- 4 LEVELS TO COLLECT! Element 2011 Raced-Used Memorabilia (1:24 combined): Flag Stand Swatches - EIGHT-PIECE flag memorabilia cards --- new for 2011! (#d to 25). Flagship Performers - Race-used flag memorabilia cards highlighting various statistical categories. Trackside Treasures - New for 2011! Features race-used fire suit or sheet metal! (Two #d levels to collect). Finish Line - features and oversized swatch of race-used victory tire, green flag, or a checkered flag (#d to 99 or less). Odds are reflective of overall press run and do not guarantee number of insert cards per pack, box or case. Some cards may need to be redeemed. Redemption expires 3/31/12.

You are guaranteed ONE AUTOGRAPH and ONE MEMORABILIA Card in each box.

Onto the Card Collectors World Box Break!……..

The cards are made from a heavy card stock and have that old school, back in the 60’s look and feel.

BASE CARDS: There are 100-cards in the set. We were able to do one complete set in our box and ended up with 27 duplicates.

Cards 1 - 34 are the “A to Z“ of the Sprint Drivers. From Allmendinger to Waltrip, all active Sprint Drivers are included.

Cards 35 - 44 are the more popular cars driven by Sprint Drivers such as Johnson, Gordon, the Busch Brothers, Stewart and Dale Jr.

Cards 45 - 53 are Nationwide Drivers, including Allgaier, Danica, Wise and McDowell.

Cards 54 - 62 are from the Camping World Truck Series and include: Carmichael, Hornaday, Skinner and Ickler.

Cards 63 - 72 “Sunday Sensations”. These cards highlight the winners of 2011 and include Johnson, Kyle Busch, Harvick and Edwards.

Cards 73 - 78 “G Force”. These cards highlight cars from six of the top drivers: Burton, Kurt Busch, Harvick, Edwards, Martin, and Stewart.

Cards 79 - 86 “Dream Team”. Not to be confused with the Olympic Basketball Team from a few years ago, these cards “introduce” the collector/fan to the different teams currently running in the Sprint Series. Teams highlighted are: Hendrick Motorsports, Roush Fenway Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, Penske Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Red Bull Racing, and Stewart-Hass Racing.

Cards 87 - 95 “Top Performers”. These cards highlight various “best” throughout the year, to include: Johnson/Hamlin - Most Wins in 2010, Harvick - Best Average Finish in 2010 and Matt Kenseth - Most Laps Completed in 2010.

Cards 96 - 100 “Undiscovered Elements”. Up and coming drivers including: McReynolds, Ruffin (the 16 year old), Whitt, Elliott (the son of Bill Elliott) and Brunelli (the 17 year old Rookie of the Year in NASCAR Late Models).

Green Parallels: We pulled four from our box: Stewart 31, Kyle Busch 41, Lofton 60 and Brunelli 100

Black Parallels (#d to 50): Stewart’s Car 40 #25/35

2011 Hall of Fame: Ned Jarrett NHOF110

INSERTS: (Note: The inserts are chrome, so this makes it very difficult to get a good scan.)

High Octane Vehicle: There are 12 cards in the set. We pulled four from our box: 2007 Chevrolet Impala HOV1, 2005 Ford Taurus HOV5, 2001 Dodge Intrepid HOV7, and 2005 Chevrolet Silverado NCWTS HOV8.

Tales from the Track: There are nine cards in the set. We pulled four from our box: Rough Landing TFTT1, Caution, Pothole Ahead TFTT2, First In Flight TFTT9 and After Further Review TFTT10

Autographs and Race-Used

(NOTE: You are guaranteed one autograph and one race-used in each box. We pulled two autographs! and one race-used in our box!)

Tony Stewart
    Paige Duke (Miss Sprint)
    Ryan Newman Flagship Performers “18 Consecutive Races Without DNF” FPD-RN #33/50

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT? EVERYTHING! The old school look and feel is great! The thicker card stock do not bend easily. And, as in the previous few Press Pass issues, some of the race-used are extremely thick (1/8 inch to 1/4 inch). THE AUTOGRAPHS ARE ON CARD! And, please forgive me for saying this, but it is so nice to see a product that is not cluttered with Dale Jr. and Danica!

WHAT DO I NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT? Are you joking? How can you NOT like this product? Great base cards, easy to put together insert sets, nice assortment of race-used, and ON CARD AUTOGRAPHS!

FAVORITE CARD: My favorite card out of the CCW box break? That’s an easy one……Tony Stewart Autograph.

Cost: approximately $75.00 - $85.00

THIS IS HOW I RATED THIS PRODUCT:

Value = 5
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 5
    Rebuy Value = 5

I RATE THIS PRODUCT AN “A+” FOR PRESS PASS!

I would like to thank Press Pass and Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this product.

Support the sponsors that support community.cardboardconnection.com

NPN: Open only to US/Canadian (except Quebec) residents. For a chance to obtain any of the insert cards listed above, at the same odds, while supplies last, hand print your name and complete address, on a 3 X 5 card and mail in a #10 envelope to: NPN Press Pass 2011, 9115 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 200, Charlotte NC 28260. Only one card per envelope mailed separately, postmarked by April 5, 2011 and received by April 12, 2011. No metered mail. Limit 1 request per household for Press Pass Element 2011. Failure to comply will result in your entry being disqualified. Drawings on or about April 19, 2011. Only persons selected will be notified. Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Include on a 3 X 5 card the answer to the following skill-testing question: 50 + (2 X 4) - 10 = ?
    Last edited by ranbethscards; 02-09-2011, 08:28 AM.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Nice review! Really nice design, gotta love on card Autos as well!

Comment

gotta love Paige! Great box!

Comment

Awesome looking product and amazing review bro. A++++ all the way around!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Nice review Randy!!

This looks like a fun set. You pulled some nice hits, too!

Thanks!
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Very nice review Randy. The Paige Duke Auto looks fantastic.

Comment

Nice review of this product, nice inserts and auto's as well
              HOFFMOEN
              Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
              http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
              Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Very nice break....thanks PP!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Very Nice review and Breaks Randy I am working on the Undiscovered elemnts this year Sweet.
                  Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
                  Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

Don't collect any racing at all.

But I gotta say, Tony Stewart has a pretty sweet auto.

And the Paige Duke is pretty sweet too!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice review! Like the auto's.
                      sigpic

CLICK ON RICHARD PETTY'S SWEET RIDE TO SEE MY ITEMS LISTED ON EBAY. GREAT DEALS ON CARDS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X