Member Login

Remember Me? Not registered? | Forgot Password

Register
Welcome

Staff Questions Ask the Staff Questions Related to the Site Here

Old 04-09-2017, 10:57 PM   #1

CCW Member
Default site problems??

trying to check on the new releases and checklist and im getting something to install word press am I the only one getting this??
want list
http://1215baseballcards.blogspot.com/
azraymond480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:55 AM   #2

Lakers Fan 4 Life

Mike is working on the homepage. So that is why you get the wordpress screen on there for some reason. I have contacted him and he is working on fixing it. Hopefully it is back up by tomorrow.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:10 PM   #3

CCW Rookie

Why can I not get to the home page of your main website without using a special browser setting.

I get this page (Default Web Site Page) and the messages below is what is displayed.

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@cardboardconnection.com

It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.
The site may have moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.
Vapdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:37 AM   #4

Lakers Fan 4 Life

Hey, I am not sure why or when you got that message. The homepage is working fine when I checked. Maybe the time you tried clicking on that link, the site owner/tech guys was doing maintenance on the site. Sometimes during midnight/early morning hours they do some work on it.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:05 AM   #5

CCW Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by key2win View Post
Hey, I am not sure why or when you got that message. The homepage is working fine when I checked. Maybe the time you tried clicking on that link, the site owner/tech guys was doing maintenance on the site. Sometimes during midnight/early morning hours they do some work on it.
Looks more like an IP/MAC Address issue, can reach only in certain circumstances. Tried from two different networks, same issue and same message.
Can you have an admin post the screen shot for the admin page where you block users IPs? Like simple vs advanced. Which Forum software are you using?

I have time stamped screen shots showing access and lack of access, why do I need to use my tools(which are built into certain browsers) to gain access?
Vapdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:20 AM   #6

Lakers Fan 4 Life

I looked at the 2 IP addresses you have logged on our site. It is not on the list of blocked IP addresses we have. I have no clue why you can't log on to our site.

What is the other IP address you are trying to use?