Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-11 Ultimate Collection Hockey Box Break! HUGE BONUS! ENDING TONIGHT! LOOK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-11 Ultimate Collection Hockey Box Break! HUGE BONUS! ENDING TONIGHT! LOOK!

Hey everybody just letting you know im breaking another box on ebay. if you have any questions feel free to ask. This is how my listing looks per team and this is the link if your interested, have a good one

http://shop.ebay.com/temp1126/m.html?_n ... ksid=p3686

Bonus:
    In the recap video I will be giving away three hits that all hitless could win:
    2002 Upper Deck Miroslav Satan Jersey Card!
    Brett Hull 2011 Diamond Kings Card!
    A pack from the “Treasure Box” the treasure box is box that I have filled with unopened packs that I bought from a very well-known internet retailer, these packs are non-searched and could contain some huge hits! Here are the possible ten HOBBY packs!
    2010-2011 SP GAME USED HOCKEY!!!!
    2010-2011 OPC!
    2010-2011 SP Authentic Hockey!
    2010-2011 Donruss!
    2009-2010 OPC!
    2009-2010 Upper Deck Series 1!
    2008-2009 OPC!
    2008-2009 Upper Deck Series 2!
    2008-2009 Upper Deck Series 1!
    2007-2008 In The Game O Canada!

Why pick this break over others?
    - As you can see I offer a pretty amazing bonus!

-FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES AND CANADA AND ONLY 2.95 TO SHIP WORLDWIDE!

-After the break, I will do a recap video showing all the cards by team and randoming multiple team cards if necessary (this will be about 3 minutes long so if you weren't sure what your hits were or you just didn't want to watch the break, it's an easy way out)

-I will be filming with the Rebel T3i camera and its quality is outstanding, to see the camera quality and the humor quality (just kidding haha) check out my channel cjtemp2 on youtube.

-I'm a hockey fan and a BIG Bruins fan so I know my stuff.

-Lastly, all cards will be shipped in bubble mailers with card sleeves toploaders, and to ensure they arrive to you in great condition.

Now for the rules:

-THIS PRODUCT WILL BE OUT ON JULY 20th, which means the break will most likely be on july 24th.
    - FREE SHIPPING SO ALL CARDS PULLED WILL BE SHIPPED!!
    -This auction is for all the cards opened of the team above in this break.
    -This break will be on youtube, and I will send all buyers a pm to the link once it is done.
    -I will do the break and post it once all teams have been paid for.
    -Cards with multiple teams on them will go to random.org and one of the teams on the card will win.
    -Teams that no longer exist will go to the current team.
    -Redemption cards will go the team that the player plays for, if it is a mystery redemption and the team is not clear, all teams will be entered into random.org and one will win.
    -If your card has extreme high value I will make sure to insure it and buy an expensive case to ship it in, AT NO COST TO YOU!
    -I want everyone to have a good time and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Working...
X