X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orioles Game Used If Any Interested///////

Have these Orioles Game Used avaible
    08 Threads Century Collection J Palmer W/Jer
    05 U/D Hero;s J Palmer W/Jer 72/99 (Blue)
    05 Hero;s J Palmer W/Jersey 22/99 (Green)
    05 Hero;s J Palmer White Jersey 83/99 Orange
    07 Legendary When It Was A Game J Palmer Orange Threads
    06 SP Chronology F Robinson W/Jersey
    04 Topps Tribute F Robinson Grey Jer 1982 Being his HOF introduction Year 1 being a Grey Jersey
    05 Topps pristine J Palmer Grey jersey
    01 Topps Tribute Duel Grey Jerseys #22 J Palmer Being his number
    04 Topps Fan Favorite J Palmer Off White Jersey
    06 Chronology E Murray W/Jersey
    07 SP Legendary E Murray Single White Jersey 145/199
    07 SP Legendary E Murray Duel White Jerseys 34/125
    02 Topps Tribute F Robinson Letter M in Milstone Materials
    05 Donruss F Robinson Black Jersey
    05 U/D Artifacts F Robinson White Jersey 60/99
    02 Fleer Brooks Robinson Bat
    04 Legendary 6 Piece Booklet all Bats B Robinson/F Robinson/Cal Ripken/Boog Powell/Paul Blair/Davey Jphnson and is numbered 42/50.
    This booklet took me 5 years to get trading so i would rate it Hard to get as i do a lot of trading and see this ne come up only once in the last 5 years.

Terry
    Northernbear
    Caribou

What God gives us cancer takes away;dedicated to my Wife and my Grandaughter Janelle.

Who/what are you looking for in trade, and what is the bv on the 6 piece gu?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

6 Piece Orioles Game Used//////////////////

I gave up a Nolan Ryan and a Tom Seaver auto for the booklet so would be looking for something in that range.
      Took me 5 years to find this after i lost it on ebay twice.
      Haven;t seen it since and been 5 years until two weeks ago when i traded for it.

But i will listen to fair and reasonable offers on it and trade as fair as possible.

terry
      Northernbear
      caribou

What God gives us cancer takes away;dedicated to my Wife and my Grandaughter Janelle.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. However, you didn't answer my "?" - "Who/what are you looking for in trade, and what is the bv of the 6 piece gu?"

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

I am sorry i didn;t answer ur question .
          I want game used of HOF stuff or a nice griffey auto.
          I really have no value as i have found no book on it do to scarcity.
          All i know i was outbid at 183.00 twice on this booklet twice and i know what i gave to get one of these booklets.
          But again i state i will work with anybody and be as fair as possible if they are interested in trading for it.

Terry
          Northernbear
          caribou

Comment

I've got gu available of these HOFer's - ROBIN YOUNT, DAVE WINFIELD, LUIS APARICIO (has small creases near uniform), CARLTON FISK, GEORGE BRETT, CAL RIPKEN (has a small crease near uniform),EDDIE MURRAY, FRANK ROBINSON.

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

Thks for the interest but i have more than enough of the players u have mentioned here bud.
              My HOF is over 2000 pieces at this moment and just looking for some really neat items to add to the Grandkids collection.

Terry
              Northernbear
              Caribou

Comment

hey bear , i have a chipper jones triple gu / auto lmk if ur interested for the booklet of bats . thanks

Comment

Jon
                  Hey Bro u got a trade bud and i will send the Booklet on Wed. when we get back .
                  U should be getting ur big trade in the mail we did on The Topps site either today or tomorrow.
                  Have a fun time camping and i will have a fun time with my 3 hoodlums on the coast.

Terry
                  Northernbear

Comment

i recived them on friday b 4 i left and received another one from you yesterday . thanks . ill post the trade for booklet of bats for the chipper triple game used auto and ill have that out to you wednesday . thanks

Comment

Trade Agreement

Jon Go ahead and post the trade and i will confirm it bud,
                      I will be home on Wed as i have some shopping to do in Belfast on Wed morning and should be home early Wed Evening bud,
                      I will also call u and let u know on our last trade which should be home when i get there .

Terry
                      Northernbear

Comment

Working...
                      X